Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

The Planner is missing the Legendary Corroded Iron Figurine.

It might be missing the Heroic version for all I know, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    The Planner is missing the Legendary Corroded Iron Figurine.

It might be missing the Heroic version for all I know, too.
    Thanks for the heads up. The heroic version is there, but the legendary one is definitely missing. Items are still being populated in the wiki, so if you see something missing, double check the wiki - if it's missing there as well, help by creating the page.

I'll do a minor update either this weekend or early next week to capture updated items.

Quote Originally Posted by Pfhoenix View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. The heroic version is there, but the legendary one is definitely missing. Items are still being populated in the wiki, so if you see something missing, double check the wiki - if it's missing there as well, help by creating the page.
    I am a contributor to the Wiki. In fact, it was I that added the Legendary Corroded Iron Figurine page.

It appears all of the legendary items (except the Legendary Kinetic Sphere) and all the minor artifacts have been added. Several heroic versions, however, still need to be added.

I'll do a minor update either this weekend or early next week to capture updated items.
    Thanks for the update whenever you get a chance to make it.
    Last edited by Arkat; 05-06-2020 at 09:32 AM.
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Community Member

Default The best!

Excellent update, thankyou!
    Last edited by tria; 05-06-2020 at 07:20 AM.

Community Member

Exclamation Custom Item

1st thing; thanks for this amazing program. I really enjoy it.

When I click on an equipped Custom item the program crashes and close. Any idea on how to fix this? (I get no error msg)

Also, the Cavalry Plate (lvl 4) in Wiki has 2 versions and in your program it has only the old one I think.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by llsf View Post
    1st thing; thanks for this amazing program. I really enjoy it.

When I click on an equipped Custom item the program crashes and close. Any idea on how to fix this? (I get no error msg)

Also, the Cavalry Plate (lvl 4) in Wiki has 2 versions and in your program it has only the old one I think.
    Thanks for the heads up, I've recreated the issue and will address it for the upcoming update sometime this week. The issue with the Cavalry Plate is that the old item's wiki page was never marked as "historic", so I'll see what I can do about getting that changed before the update.

Community Member

Original post has been updated for version 0.7.3.

Community Member

Lightbulb an idea

i know this is not the purpose of this program but i think you are very near to it, so here is my idea;

Would it be possible to mark equipments as Owned? So we can keep track of what we have? If so;
    Could you add an Assign option, so we could assign the name of our mule holding the item?

I dont know if its a common thing but i don't have much bank space so i have some mule characters and would be nice to know where the items are.
    Even if it's not a mule, sometimes we have a character holding an item that we know we have, but we need to dig to find where it is.

I am using excel for this but i thought it would be a cool add-on for this program

Community Member

i know this is not the purpose of this program but i think you are very near to it, so here is my idea;

Would it be possible to mark equipments as Owned? So we can keep track of what we have? If so;
    Could you add an Assign option, so we could assign the name of our mule holding the item?

I dont know if its a common thing but i don't have much bank space so i have some mule characters and would be nice to know where the items are.
    Even if it's not a mule, sometimes we have a character holding an item that we know we have, but we need to dig to find where it is.
    Someone recently released a hoarding tool that'll do what you want.

I am using excel for this but i thought it would be a cool add-on for this program
    Someone recently released a hoarding tool that'll do what you want.
    Yes

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...esktop-Utility

Community Member

Cool thanks!

Awesome! will give it a try!

Community Member

Thank you Arkat, Pfhoenix for the mention :-)

@Pfhoenix if you reconsider for our tools to have an external communication it would be awesome I think.
    If you could take a list of items (lets ignore the custom ones and modifications for now) and equip it to generate the resulting effects would be really nice.
    And vice versa I could take a list of your equipped items and mark them in a collection, either as an equip set or as owned.

Cheerios

Community Member

Updated OP for release of version 0.7.4.

Windows Defender found a virus and deletes the file. Can't run 7.4

Have to go back to using 7.3

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Windows Defender found a virus and deletes the file. Can't run 7.4

Have to go back to using 7.3
    I find nothing when I scan it myself. The filesize of the 0.7.4 executable is 845,824 bytes. Double check that you downloaded it fully.

I find nothing when I scan it myself. The filesize of the 0.7.4 executable is 845,824 bytes. Double check that you downloaded it fully.
    I re-downloaded, checked the executable filesize, it's 845,824 bytes, and Windows Defender still winds up deleting it after I double-click on it and click "OK" in this window:

This does not happen with the version 7.3 executable.

Community Member

I rebuild and uploaded a new zip archive entirely. Try it now.

I deleted the previous 7.4 folder from my PC and downloaded your new one. I went through the exact same steps and got the exact same results.

Windows defender reports a virus for me too

Works fine for me without issues, tested with Eset Internet Security v13.1.21.0

Stoner81.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast