Default Shard/Seal/Scroll Tracker

Because I am an inveterate packrat, and I always hold out hope that someone might do a balance pass on the old packs, I keep my pre-MOTU epic shards/seals/scrolls in a collection of ingredient bags. Some of those old items are even still worth making for something other than Sentient food.

So I present to you, my Google spreadsheet which will allow you to keep track of which of these things you have! Why? I have that kind of time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Please copy that to your own drive, do not edit my master copy.

(note: There are a LOT of Sands items. Kind of ridiculous, really)
    Kobold sentient jewel still hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Matuse View Post
    Because I am an inveterate packrat, and I always hold out hope that someone might do a balance pass on the old packs, I keep my pre-MOTU epic shards/seals/scrolls in a collection of ingredient bags. Some of those old items are even still worth making for something other than Sentient food.

So I present to you, my Google spreadsheet which will allow you to keep track of which of these things you have! Why? I have that kind of time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Please copy that to your own drive, do not edit my master copy.

(note: There are a LOT of Sands items. Kind of ridiculous, really)
    Cool. Got part way through doing something simialr months ago. Got bored and shelved it. Saves me a job
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Tolkiens Law: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    Dresdens corollary:
    Screw subtle!

I have a single bag that holds all shards, seals and scrolls in that I have collected and just use the search function to find the ones I'm after (which I hardly ever do since since most of them are garbage now, but it's nice to have the option).

Thank you for your work on this

Stoner81.