Default Please add search bar to tr cache!

For the love of Stormreach, can you please implement a SEARCH Bar in the TR Cache!!!!!!! It has been years and I am begging you... Na, we are ALL begging you, PLEASE PLEASE ADD A SEARCH BAR IN THE TR CACHE! - That is all. Thank you. Happy Hunting.
    Mini
    YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by SlordaxSigma View Post
    For the love of Stormreach, can you please implement a SEARCH Bar in the TR Cache!!!!!!! It has been years and I am begging you... Na, we are ALL begging you, PLEASE PLEASE ADD A SEARCH BAR IN THE TR CACHE! - That is all. Thank you. Happy Hunting.
    Please , please , please do this .
    TYRS PALADIUM.....Officer. If you think there must be more to the game than pugging, come on and joinTYRS! Willibold Fighter/Wilibold monk /Tooflower monkftr/rogue /Hesteban fvs /Machiavehli druid/ Commabayou bard /Greenbolts ranger/Dramoh arti /Dragbat bard /Covemonster Paladin/A Pherzackerly wizard/Asimovsbayne barb/Pardoner/Cottelettedporc cleric/ftr /

2014 DDO Players Council

Pourquoi est-ce demandé dans le forum francophone?
    Quote Originally Posted by ProducerRowan View Post
    Our final update of 2014 will extend the level cap to 30, which is intended to be DDO’s “permanent” level cap

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SlordaxSigma View Post
    I believe they have said that this wasn’t possible because of being too much load on the game for some reason.

If this isn’t possible, I’d love to at least see the TR cache sorted alphabetically when you TR. that would be a one time action (alphabetize it one time when you TR) that would make a huge quality of life improvement.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    ...I’d love to at least see the TR cache sorted alphabetically when you TR. that would be a one time action (alphabetize it one time when you TR) that would make a huge quality of life improvement.
    Je préfère trier par niveau minimum.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProducerRowan View Post
    Our final update of 2014 will extend the level cap to 30, which is intended to be DDO’s “permanent” level cap

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    I believe they have said that this wasn’t possible because of being too much load on the game for some reason.

If this isn’t possible, I’d love to at least see the TR cache sorted alphabetically when you TR. that would be a one time action (alphabetize it one time when you TR) that would make a huge quality of life improvement.
    Isn't possible!? Yet they can add any kind of filter and search coding to the shared bank no problem? I'm not a programmer but how the heck is that possible and why is the code so poorly written to be that way?
    "The definition of success is rebuffing between deaths with great enthusiasm."
    Creator of The MaulBearian build
    Chippacabre, Chippotle, Chippmunk Funk, Chippinater, Chippin Dale, Chippling - Leader of Upper Caves of Anthia on Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    Pourquoi est-ce demandé dans le forum francophone?

HAHA I am sure the French connection may want a search bar too :P haha
    Not sure how i got to this forum lol
    Mini
    YAY!