Default Seeking Sexy Mature Roleplay Guild For Friend

Trying to help out an in-game buddy who doesnt wish to post himself. He's seeking a Khyber Guild that likes not just regular in-game roleplay, but also some kinky roleplay in-game when the mood hits (regular or D/s). I've heard rumors of such Guilds, but as I wasn't interested myself I don't recall the names I was told. Can someone point me in the right direction for him, or let me know when and where in-game might work for you to meet him. He's in Belgium or Denmark or somewhere so is usually on late I think, but he writes in perfect English. Thanks

I remember from the old old "See Who" threads that there used to be plenty of "sexy" on Khyber. (For both flavors)

Mature... well, maybe not so much.

Good luck on your search.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Thanks, CB. I know I've seen a cpl players and guilds out there myself over the past 7 1/2 yrs I've been around with pretty obvious names, but didn't really pay attention or take note to remember them. I remembered the name of one who might be, but unsure, but they may be able to tell him who to go talk to, lol. I did find out 3 other servers 100% have such guilds and meetings, so if no luck on Khyber he may have to create a toon on one of those. Never thought I'd have someone ask me to help em with such a quest as this, but hey, gotta help a friend in need

"For a friend", eh?

*looks at screen name*

'Mistress Minx'

...uh-huh...

Lol Names can be deceiving Trust me, if I wanted for myself, I'd straight up say so. I'm old, so don't care hahaha. I keep my gaming to just that, and anything else separate