Community Member

Default Looking for EU hours guild

Hey, Im looking for a guild that plays EU hours. So even if you are the most active guild on the server in USA hours, it sadly doesn't help me and I can't help you.
    Looking for a guild that does some harder content (be it reaper r5+ runs, and not just raids that can faceroll on LN.) , and just has fun. Also having your char going to get some (E,I,R) Past Lives will have some people that will probably be doing the same.

about me,
    Was born mid 80's, American, but now living in EU - this is some of the R&R time, don't need drama, tons of young kids, people that get offended by every and anything. To take this point to the extreme, we can have a conversation about abortion/capital punishment/prison system/Brexit/Trump/Hillary/Hong Kong , have different views - yet still enjoy each others company and play this GAME together, just keep the discourse civil and people should be able to talk about anything - thats how ideas are shared. -- or not, some people are here to disconnect from life and don't want to hear about the world going to hell *this generation* and that's just as legit.
    Playing on voice chat makes the game more fun even when not needed for the quest/raid.
    While I don't make min/max my chars, I do augment, change fate feats and look for better builds etc. so nope, I won't be the top dps/tank/healer, but I do look into stuff and try to stay updated on change notes in order to play harder content.

TL;DR
    EU timezone playing looking for guild that will have people online doing harder content, leveling and just having fun.

Hit me up here, or privately if you think your guild and I would be a good fit.
    Finnmaccool. Currently my char is a DC cleric that has raid healing capabilities as well.
    --edit for formatting+typos --

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Finn42 View Post
    Hey, Im looking for a guild that plays EU hours. So even if you are the most active guild on the server in USA hours, it sadly doesn't help me and I can't help you.
    Looking for a guild that does some harder content (be it reaper r5+ runs, and not just raids that can faceroll on LN.) , and just has fun. Also having your char going to get some (E,I,R) Past Lives will have some people that will probably be doing the same.

about me,
    Was born mid 80's, American, but now living in EU - this is some of the R&R time, don't need drama, tons of young kids, people that get offended by every and anything. To take this point to the extreme, we can have a conversation about abortion/capital punishment/prison system/Brexit/Trump/Hillary/Hong Kong , have different views - yet still enjoy each others company and play this GAME together, just keep the discourse civil and people should be able to talk about anything - thats how ideas are shared. -- or not, some people are here to disconnect from life and don't want to hear about the world going to hell *this generation* and that's just as legit.
    Playing on voice chat makes the game more fun even when not needed for the quest/raid.
    While I don't make min/max my chars, I do augment, change fate feats and look for better builds etc. so nope, I won't be the top dps/tank/healer, but I do look into stuff and try to stay updated on change notes in order to play harder content.

TL;DR
    EU timezone playing looking for guild that will have people online doing harder content, leveling and just having fun.

Hit me up here, or privately if you think your guild and I would be a good fit.
    Finnmaccool. Currently my char is a DC cleric that has raid healing capabilities as well.
    --edit for formatting+typos --
    Hey Finmaccool.
    I'M Andrea, Elaroth in game, one of the Officer of KHORTOS VILLAGE PEOPLE.
    We re an EU guild (many Italians and EU folks) that accept foreigners. We have plenty of American and Aussies in our team.
    We often do Raids and for Endgame content we run usually r7+ quests.
    If u are intrested PM me in game. I ll be at home in few mins.