Community Member

Default Can't wait for Borderlands but he servers are down, so let me have a ' i really want'

DDO is awesome with all its quirks and faults. The Devs do a great job despite all the flak.
    Now.
    We all know that there aren't as many people playing this game THAT should be. DAM you smartphones, goodness me I played better games on my Atari 64. ( i still do, rarely on my PC with an emulator). Games don't have to be animated real life 4k movie quality. Looking at you 1990's Minecraft and all the Asteroids with graphics smartphone games.
    DDO has the play-abilty quality in abounds. But its old now that anyone searching for a new F2P 'net' game would simply ignore it.
    IMHO it's more about getting old, left, hiatus, (new D&D to start) players to return.

There is a thread DDO needs a bold move. Indeed it does. SSG needs to keep its players spending money but also needs to consider the where's and whereabouts of ' Boldly going where no game has gone before' .
    Now. I'm gonna say. What i want .

For new players or those that left or return.
    1. starter pack $9.99 . 1x heroic completion-ist, free lev 12+ adventure pack (gianthold because people actually play and join groups for that) free motu expansion if you play for 3 months. Open hard difficulty. ( with a nice advert VIP can open elite). A permanent lev 10 hire healbot. The rest the same as now.

For those that have played before, return for 30 minutes and give up, that their friends say come on new quests, new content give it a go again, the about to give up players, the players that have actually spent money not matter when.
    2. $9.99 Premium pack. 1X heroic completion-ist, free lev 12+ adventure pack (gianthold because people actually play and join groups for that) free motu expansion if you play for 3 months. Open hard difficulty. ( with a nice advert VIP can open elite). a special 6m (or 6 TBH) xp epic stone, some xp pots, some guild ex pots to encourage guilds to let them join.

i keep seeing advance your alts ddo store sales. I think that's a joke. How about a ' Advance your alts pack. $50 heroic completionist, 10x 6m ex epic stones and a lesser tome of learning your choice herioc or epic.

Be bold go where no game has gone before.

The keep on the borderlands will have to wait for tomorrow and yes I will buy it.

Good night from and Englishman in Vietnam
    Just awestruck, whether it be a Dragon flying overhead Stormreach, that glowing character who just zoomed in'n'out of the Pub or that I can drink a Beholder under the table and best of all rescuing Damsels in distress.

Character. Alivef was 1 x heroic completionist now I need Alchemist (+I have few more heroic pl's) 1 x epic completionist, 1 iconic Shadar Kai x 3. Gnome+Drow x3 racial pl's.
    Server Thelanis x

Quote Originally Posted by SlowDM View Post
    1. starter pack $9.99 . 1x heroic completion-ist,
    2. $9.99 Premium pack. 1X heroic completion-ist,
    Good night from and Englishman in Vietnam
    No thanks. Too many players have earned heroic completionist (but not me) for it to be any price, much less $10.
    I understand what you are saying and appreciate your points, but $10 heroic completionist is not the way to do it.
    Just my 2 cents.
    Proud guild gimp of Synergia! Adults only. Bring beer. Pants optional.
    Banginurz/Chimpinurz/Shagginurz/Spankinurz.