Thread: Image uploading

Default Image uploading

When will this be supported? Will it ever be supported again? It really should be imo. It is INCREDIBLY frustrating (especially for newer posters) to see image uploading options available, but when you go to use them, nothing works.

As it stands right now, the only reliable way to post images/screenshots is to use a 3rd party site (imgur for example) and link to it instead. It works, but it's super unfortunate that the 'upload image' option that is right here on these forums is non-functional.

Quote Originally Posted by vryxnr View Post
    When will this be supported? Will it ever be supported again? It really should be imo. It is INCREDIBLY frustrating (especially for newer posters) to see image uploading options available, but when you go to use them, nothing works.

As it stands right now, the only reliable way to post images/screenshots is to use a 3rd party site (imgur for example) and link to it instead. It works, but it's super unfortunate that the 'upload image' option that is right here on these forums is non-functional.
    I swear it works for some but not for others, and I don't mean employees versus scrubs either. I looked at, then I looked away. It's that messed up.

The ability to add images directly to your posts will be disabled in the Admin Control Panel of the software that is the forum (in this vBulletin). They have is disabled to reduce server load and save space (at a guess).

Stoner81.