Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Build Request: Favored Soul 18 Monk 2 dual wielding Long Swords builds?

Hello all,

I took a long DDO hiatus and have been back lately slowly bringing my characters up to speed as I adjust to changes in the game (reaper mode is something new to me.)

I have a character that I planned as FVS18/Mnk2 that is currently FVS16/Monk2. I don't remember why, but I set him to reincarnate because of problems I saw with the build back then. It might have been because I had STR and DEX base about the same and wanted to take from either to put into CON instead for better HP/fort.

Before I get into trying to salvage the character myself and risk further brain strain, I'd like to see if ya'll can suggest some builds that can help me understand how to make this combo viable in the current game state.

When I first attempted this, FVS was still the new kid (class) on the block and I was fascinated with being able to utilize Wisdom between the two classes and have a melee/caster/healer combo on top of that a centered monk splash with twf longswords, of course understanding I couldn't be a master of all. I went human at that time.

Any help appreciated!
    Last edited by swiftus; 10-30-2019 at 03:51 AM.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________
    *Dehks*Perplex*Phokkus*Praesidius*Pwnlee*Swervific us*
    Tycoons of Tomorrow Guild @ Khyber "I'm your huckleberry" ~ Doc Holiday - Tombstone