Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Community Member

Red face

"You posted about how you're planning to exploit a bug to cheat. I don't need to accuse you; you accused yourself."

Ahah, you're really thick headed. When someone does a bad thing without knowing it's bad, he's "guilty" despite everything.

"You say you didn't know before, fine. You've seen the statement from the Release Notes now. Are you still going to use the cheat? If you are still fully intending to cheat, your claims that you're not a cheater don't hold much water, now, do they?"

I think I have clearly answered, no ? Or, is it too complicated to understand ? I can live without stacking the same filigree. But I really don't like your attitude, you are not my father or my mother, I have no account to give you. Who do you think you are ?

I think everything was said. And go for a walk, it's just a game.

Community Member

HI,

So I started to follow your build, but I have a question that I hope you or someone can help me with.

How are you using the Legendary Bronze Dragonscale Plate and casting at the same time?

I cant cast at all when I try to use the Hruits Influence set, and getting on screen "I am breaking my Druid Oath" and cant cast at all. What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Huckelberry View Post
    HI,

So I started to follow your build, but I have a question that I hope you or someone can help me with.

How are you using the Legendary Bronze Dragonscale Plate and casting at the same time?

I cant cast at all when I try to use the Hruits Influence set, and getting on screen "I am breaking my Druid Oath" and cant cast at all. What am I missing?
    3rd core of Nature's Protector lets you use heavy armor

Community Member

Working on this right now in Khyber. I just leveled my Druid and am now searching for gear. Was wondering if the new Feywild gear would be included in an update or the original gear setup is still the best. I'm going with the original on the first post unless I see otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Huckelberry View Post
    HI,

its the material.

hruits is steel dragonscale is.... well dragonscale

Community Member

Did anybody update their gear on this build and can i see it?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    its the material.

hruits is steel dragonscale is.... well dragonscale

I am using Hruits right now. No issue casting.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456