Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    Traditionally, Spells and SLAs that scale with 100% Spell Power (aka the normal amount of spell power that spells and sla's scale with) do not state so in their tooltips. We do add "scales with 100% Spell Power" when the action wouldn't normally scale with Spell Power (like melee attack procs, etc).
    Does this mean the GMoF ki attacks like Drifting Lotus only scales up to 100% melee/ranged power (whichever is higher) since it doesn't state 200%+?

My concern would be that this would make those Epic Destiny attacks still somewhat under-performing especially in relation to other Epic trees' abilities which usually scale 200% or better. (Examples: Confront any Foe 300%, Shadow Lance 400%, Dark Imbuement 200%, Wild Shots 200%, Intolerant Blows 200%, Stay Good 200%, etc.)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cadveen View Post
    Can the spell cost reduction in magister line be changed to artifact bonus?
    Ooooor epic destiny feat bonus ?

But I will consider this a bug until it stacks as well, since most (all?) ED stuff stacks with gear effects.

Thumbs up Excellent!

Now this was a great idea. A comprehensive list of bugs that you guys know about really helps the players.

The Fatesinger Metamagic Enlarge dosen't work. I can't say for Intensify or others. Will they fix that too?
    Hin "means" halfling in the halfling language

the smallest things contain enormous power

I'm unsure if this is an unintended mechanic, or a incorrect tool tip, but boulder's might acts as a cleave like ability, it even resets momentum swing. It's pretty nifty as is though, but one of those two should be corrected.

Default Dance of Flowers Issue

Steelstar,

Dance of Flowers isn't giving me my +1.0 W to Weapon Attacks.

In my particular case, I twisted the ability (all three ranks) while I run in Shiradi.

I am using a bow and I am not centered. I shouldn't have to be centered, though. I should just get the +1.0 W regardless.

Race: Bladeforged
    Level Split: 14Ftr/6Rngr
    Last edited by Arkat; 08-16-2019 at 09:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Waylander of the Stolen Blade Cambo's Avatar

Default Death Aura Bug

Is the way Death aura is blocked by globe of invulnerability, and even though the icons come back when you move out, you don't heal (as a palemaster) anymore WAI?
    Cambo Neebong "Waylander of the Stolen Blade", well borrowed really...
    Lover of Loot, All Things Shiny and Participant in R.O.G.U.E Part Quatre Stealth Challenge.
    Woot: Hall of Fame Post - Eldritch Device Recipes

8. 08-17-2019, 07:17 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Alanim View Post
    I'm unsure if this is an unintended mechanic, or a incorrect tool tip, but boulder's might acts as a cleave like ability, it even resets momentum swing. It's pretty nifty as is though, but one of those two should be corrected.
    Yes since Adrenaline damage ONLY effects one mob when used with Boulder's Might. Bloodbath's expanded vorpal range to 19-20 isn't working with a two handed weapon. Still working on 20.
    Shaox xKahn of Orien server

~Let me in....

The barbarian main in the guild has been pretty constantly complaining that he was not getting vorpal hits on a 19-20, and not regaining adrenaline uses nearly ever. (from playing with him when he was level 24, he was killing more then half the mobs in a R1 servants of the overlord and got 1 use of adrenaline back during the entire quest). And that he could only ever use unbridled fury once per rest.
    Selvera: Aasimar Fighter 20/Epic 10; Old and wise fighter.
    Jen: Half Elf Fvs 4; Healer Archer on a TR with friends
    Mayve: Drow Bard 14/Wizard 6/Epic 7; Vampire Enchantress

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Selvera View Post
    The barbarian main in the guild has been pretty constantly complaining that he was not getting vorpal hits on a 19-20, and not regaining adrenaline uses nearly ever. (from playing with him when he was level 24, he was killing more then half the mobs in a R1 servants of the overlord and got 1 use of adrenaline back during the entire quest). And that he could only ever use unbridled fury once per rest.
    I have been testing THF in Fury since the update, and Bloodbath does NOT appear to be working. I have never, ever, had a vorpal proc on a 19 yet, including the actual vorpal on a vorpal weapon, or other effects that proc on vorpal (e.g., Legendary Echo of Blackrazor level drain)

Quote Originally Posted by justagame View Post
    I have been testing THF in Fury since the update, and Bloodbath does NOT appear to be working. I have never, ever, had a vorpal proc on a 19 yet, including the actual vorpal on a vorpal weapon, or other effects that proc on vorpal (e.g., Legendary Echo of Blackrazor level drain)
    We're working on a fix for that. It's applying vorpal range to you, and not to your weapon.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

Community Member

We're working on a fix for that. It's applying vorpal range to you, and not to your weapon.
    2-handed fisticuffs when?!?

Community Member

just an fyi, the clerics radiant servant positive energy aura and burst do not heal pale masters when they are in form, in addition neither will heal arti pets. also burst, when someone is hard targeted that is out of spell casting range, gives an error saying that toon is out of range, despite the fact that the burst is centered on the cleric.
    Server: Sarlona. Characters: Rackoribs Barbequed, Brautwurst Flamegrilled, Porkloin Flameseared

Community Member

Default Fatesinger Bugs

I've noticed so far that the scaling 2d6 sonic from Bladesong in tier 5 doesn't stack with the Fey Scion.

Also noticed that 3rd core Harmonic Resonance stops working if you have a destruction effect that goes past -10ac. It'll stack initially but once the destruction goes past -10ac Resonance just stops proc'ing completely, even the sonic vulnerability portion.

Community Member

Anyone else notice the purification debuff from crusader showing up on players and not mobs? Need to do more testing but I am not sure if the changes made to it are working properly.

Community Member

Hey Steel,

Fury of the Wild is missing this:

"Cores each add an additional +2 Damage with Two-Handed Weapons (along with what they currently do)"

Is it just the tooltip that is wrong? This change was including in both the offical discussion forum here: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-Primal-Sphere and the update preview here: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-Primal-Sphere. didn't make the cut to live?

According to display, it is adding nothing. Tested by switching between LD and Fury, with a 2 hander and then a second test with a one hander. Both tests resulted in a +6 (f+6 with fury) difference between Fury and LD. Not sure where the +6 to all weapons is coming from?
    Last edited by korgzz_bloodaxe; 08-19-2019 at 07:06 AM.

Community Member

Default A idea for inventory

How about adding a new tab to our inventory screen called "Wardrobe" I have found that I am getting a lot of cosmetics but they are eating up spaces that we have. I figure having something called wardrobe would be fitting for us since we can have so many different cosmetics and glamor effects. and that is all that can go into the wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by korgzz_bloodaxe View Post
    Hey Steel,

Fury of the Wild is missing this:

"Cores each add an additional +2 Damage with Two-Handed Weapons (along with what they currently do)"

Is it just the tooltip that is wrong? This change was including in both the offical discussion forum here: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-Primal-Sphere and the update preview here: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-Primal-Sphere. didn't make the cut to live?

According to display, it is adding nothing. Tested by switching between LD and Fury, with a 2 hander and then a second test with a one hander. Both tests resulted in a +6 (f+6 with fury) difference between Fury and LD. Not sure where the +6 to all weapons is coming from?
    This was cut before Live.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dom_keno View Post
    How about adding a new tab to our inventory screen called "Wardrobe" I have found that I am getting a lot of cosmetics but they are eating up spaces that we have. I figure having something called wardrobe would be fitting for us since we can have so many different cosmetics and glamor effects. and that is all that can go into the wardrobe.
    We already have all the slots we need for cosmetics, and that are the slots on your character.

If you are not using a cosmetic you got as part of an expansion or cosmetic pack you can safely throw them away. If you change your mind just create a new character, and that character will recieve new BtA cosmetics of everything you have bought.

This was cut before Live.
    Can we know why? Are THW are OP or something?
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by stoerm View Post
    Player remembers. Player never forgets.
    I'm not native speaker

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast