Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kaboom2112 View Post
    What about Balanced attacks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    • Primal Avatar: Many Primal Avatar skills that had stopped working while Twisted now work again.

Our testing hasn't turned up any other issues with Balanced Attacks so far, but this one's fixed.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Ugh, these spells have had incorrect timing spelled out in their tooltips for a decade. Aura Control (which is the global script that handles all of the tick-over-time AoEs such as the Repair Aura) has its timer build in, and it's always ever been 3 seconds ever since it was first implemented. I'm going to adjust the tooltips to reflect this.

I've just fixed the Master Vampire Form's Enchantment Spell Bonus, should be in for an upcoming patch. I'm going to take a look at the on-hit Dominate next. Thanks for the feedback!
    Could you also look at adding the +con damage on crit we lost when in Wraith form? Maybe add it to one of the core ability choices like Unhallowed Touch: You gain Ghost Touch on all attacks, +5 Hide and Move Silently.

Thanks,
    Chickenplucker, Argo
    No.

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by peng View Post
    [*]pale master necro bolt and blast have regular spell range, but don't accept enlarge as a possible metamagic[/list]
    Got this one, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Also, Master Vampire Dominate is now fixed.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

4. 08-15-2019, 06:59 PM

Stats not fully loading from equipped Artifact and sentient stick on login.. still bugged and no commentary on when it will be fixed...

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ading-properly
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

Community Member

Somehow my cannith crafted trinket was changed with the patches. I have a minimum level 20 melee alacrity trinket that was 15% but is now 14%. I did not notice if it was the first or second patch this week that changed it. I just noticed after swapping it out today at lv28. May want to check if any of the scaling on effects got erroneously monkeyed with.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Open Guild for All Founder - Hardcore

/thanks for your hard work on a busy, busy week
    /thanks for lots of good stuff in this update
    /thanks for the additional concessions on xp

Default Minor one, but annoying

Undead forms are not preserved on login. They used to be.

9. 08-15-2019, 09:18 PM

Default And a technical issue

This may or may not relate to the recent update since I updated graphics drivers and windows at the same time. However, this bug only manifests in DDO.

When in windowed or full-screen windowed mode, I am no longer able to adjust gamma/brightness/etc. This has also been reported in the support section, but since it relates (probably) to a recent update, I thought I'd add it here as well.

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Fatesinger

Heads up not sure if WAI, but when I re-did Fatesinger ED last night I noticed that when I use Dirge I no longer get the cool animation withe mask and cool breeze on the party anymore. No big deal though and I'm sure they're more important bugs to consider, but I did enjoy the animation.
    Last edited by Livmo; 08-15-2019 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Because I suck as spelling

Hero
    Reaperbait

Thanks for all of the hard work you guys put in to make this game better!!
    The Fockers of Argo
    LOOON (Rogue); Reaperbait (Warlock); Eatuhdiq (Sorc); Fuglymofo (Barbarian)
    Buttscracher (Arty), Hobaggin (Druid)

Default Dance of Flowers

A Dance of Flowers is not stacking with Deadly Blades from Vistani
    Khyber, Homeboys: Catsin on 15oth reincarnation... (triple completionist triple epic completionist/4x most iconic PL, racial complete) and assorted mules and failed projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Got this one, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Also, Master Vampire Dominate is now fixed.
    Devs, thanks for the quick action on the fixes. Although I was very skeptical at first the updates to the palemaster have proven to be fun. I really enjoy the tactical aspect of CLOAK OF NIGHT. I like how you guys are looking at aspects of the game that no one uses and makes them great again. Inquisitive with light and medium crossbows, blocking with cloak of night, and soon to be darts with Alchemists. My first weapon I used in dnd was a 1d2 dart that I got with my wizard. I needed to kill a giant rat. I hope the dart is amazing with the alchemists. Thanks again for all of the hard work you guys put into our enjoyment. Thanks for putting up with our constant complaining. Your work and our complaining makes the great game.

Thought this was fixed years ago:
    Flaming Sphere. It is treated as a summoned creature which doesn't disappear when the mob is killed. Even worse, it can be a champion which does DOTs such as force over time (a pet peeve of mine is that force damage is over time and there is no resistance to it but that is a DIFFERENT issue).
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

Cannith Crafted ML20 trinket with Melee Alacrity used to be 15% today is 14%

Quote Originally Posted by SemanticMirage View Post
    4 piece shattered device is not proccing the prr debuff like its supposed to.
    I've seen it working on ranged weapons, but not on melee.

Community Member

Default Here's another one

-Dragonborn: the release notes say "Dragonborn Breath Attacks now scale with 100% Spell Power". Would it be possible to have this text added to the tooltip description of the breath ability? While at it, the last line of text refers to the cooldown, but that text is repetitive (i.e. the cooldown is already displayed somewhere else above). Perhaps delete the last line or replace it by the spellpower scaling text?

-Divine crusader: Celestial bombardment also has a line of text that is repetitive. The very last line says "Modifiers to your evocation spell DCs affect this". This is already stated in the DC formula, so perhaps this text at the bottom could be deleted.

Thanks again Devs, great work
    Last edited by Khalibano; 08-16-2019 at 05:31 AM.

Community Member

Default Pale master

-Pale master: the release notes say "Necrotic Touch, Bolt and Blast: Scale with full Spell Power."
    Would it be possible to add this text to their tooltips, perhaps instead of the text saying that further points spent will reduce the cooldown?

- The release notes also say "Necrotic Touch: For 12 seconds after casting this, your Skeletal Knight reduces its incoming damage by 50%"
    Would it be possible to add this text to the tooltip?

- Also from release notes: "Ascendant Shroud, Wraith: +5% Incorporeality (bringing your total to 20%, or 25% if you have Ghost in the Wind)".
    It would be really useful to have the info that is in brackets added to the tootip text, so that it would make it clear that it stacks. This should avoid people having to search the wiki during game time or posting in forums and potentially complaining that the devs don't respond to confirm if something stacks or not. Just a suggestion

- From release notes again "Core 6, Greater Death Aura SLA: (This can be cast simultaneously with Lesser Death Aura and Death Aura)".
    It would be very useful if this text could be added to the tooltip too. You would not believe this, but although I have been playing since 2006 and played a pale master for years, I only realised I could have stacked the 2 spell death auras when the PM changes were announced recently, when I read this exact bit of text on the proposed changes in the forums! I had to search the AH for ages to get a level 2 version of the spell to test it out lol. Anyway, I think it could help new players (and some vets like me) if this text is added to the SLA and the death auras spells
    Last edited by Khalibano; 08-16-2019 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalibano View Post
    -Dragonborn: the release notes say "Dragonborn Breath Attacks now scale with 100% Spell Power". Would it be possible to have this text added to the tooltip description of the breath ability? While at it, the last line of text refers to the cooldown, but that text is repetitive (i.e. the cooldown is already displayed somewhere else above). Perhaps delete the last line or replace it by the spellpower scaling text?
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalibano View Post
    -Pale master: the release notes say "Necrotic Touch, Bolt and Blast: Scale with full Spell Power."
    Would it be possible to add this text to their tooltips, perhaps instead of the text saying that further points spent will reduce the cooldown?
    Traditionally, Spells and SLAs that scale with 100% Spell Power (aka the normal amount of spell power that spells and sla's scale with) do not state so in their tooltips. We do add "scales with 100% Spell Power" when the action wouldn't normally scale with Spell Power (like melee attack procs, etc).
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

Can the spell cost reduction in magister line be changed to artifact bonus?

Community Member

Draconic Incarnation:

Energy Sheath: Metamagics (Empower,Maximize etc.) can be used with it now. WAI ??

Also it does not damage Enemys at all when they attack me.

Tested with Energy Sheat Electric on a Warforged Artificer.

The 50% absorption worked.
    Orien: Drache-V36, Merkades-V6 , Askasia-Cleric

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast