Community Member

Default The Cannith **** Thread

Sorry to say that i have to make myself some air about cannith server & his community.

That server! @ the end i got not a single friend in like 4 - 6 years thats gonna play persistantly with me or actually want to stay in contact with me. Not a single interested person want to join my own guild that would have been normally now level 50 after in like 2 month if i would not have quitted it & joined other guilds getting them xp & left again in not bad terms to join back into my own because nothing happens no tells or whispers & the guild chat is made in a style where you cannot see it always. ( you earned 1 guild reknown for youre guild) whats that btw.

I changed my charakters name alot but the friendlist is anyways ******** worth it seems @ least its not user friendly because when you get on the right persons you can become the server *****. I always contributet in that time with my money too you would have seen me super rarley leeching others "work" or time effort they bring.
    normally there are always good ppl arround if you want ppl that just abuse you which you can abuse but ppl also tending to make themself rare or **** on you in a way where my stomach turns arround. I personally dont need the fame but a impartial community i earned well enough by carrying dozens what thuousands of idiots trough the dungeons teaching noobs the game etc. which i dont know anything about where others just **** on especially on Cannith.

"Sience im not the one that bought his triple Heroic & Epic Completionist or cheated it & still runs arround" where are the hot news anyways which ppl were actually cheating in that case & got banned or did you all forgot how easy you could cheat youre 50% pots & rez cakes & alot other stuff?

Anyways gonna transfer to an other server or play an other game in the future & not for the reason that i am in a bad mood "atm"!
    Last edited by Leifgard; 08-04-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Grass is not always greener...

Quote Originally Posted by Leifgard View Post
    Sorry to say that i have to make myself some air about cannith server & his community.

That server! @ the end i got not a single friend in like 4 - 6 years thats gonna play persistantly with me or actually want to stay in contact with me. Not a single interested person want to join my own guild that would have been normally now level 50 after in like 2 month if i would not have quitted it & joined other guilds getting them xp & left again in not bad terms to join back into my own because nothing happens no tells or whispers & the guild chat is made in a style where you cannot see it always. ( you earned 1 guild reknown for youre guild) whats that btw.

I changed my charakters name alot but the friendlist is anyways ******** worth it seems @ least its not user friendly because when you get on the right persons you can become the server *****. I always contributet in that time with my money too you would have seen me super rarley leeching others "work" or time effort they bring.
    normally there are always good ppl arround if you want ppl that just abuse you which you can abuse but ppl also tending to make themself rare or **** on you in a way where my stomach turns arround. I personally dont need the fame but a impartial community i earned well enough by carrying dozens hwat thuousands of idiots torugh the dungeons teaching noobs the game etc. where others just **** on especially on Cannith.

"Sience im not the one that bought his triple Heroic & Epic Completionist or cheated it & still runs arround" where are the hot news anyways which ppl were actually cheating in that case & got banned or did you all forgot how easy you could cheat youre 50% pots & rez cakes & alot other stuff?

Anyways gonna transfer to an other server or play an other game in the future & not for the reason that i am in a bad mood "atm"!
    Before transfering why not just roll up a toon in the other servers and find one you like better thatn Cannith?

I've played and play on all servers and I like my home server best (Sarlona). It seems in my xp all the servers have a different vibe. Some are lonely-er than Cannith, but the folks there are great. I'll keep my opinion to myself onwhich servers to avoid. Try them all and when you find one you like better than Cannith and all the others, then xfer.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    Before transfering why not just roll up a toon in the other servers and find one you like better thatn Cannith?

I've played and play on all servers and I like my home server best (Sarlona). It seems in my xp all the servers have a different vibe. Some are lonely-er than Cannith, but the folks there are great. I'll keep my opinion to myself onwhich servers to avoid. Try them all and when you find one you like better than Cannith and all the others, then xfer.
    Yes thx i apreciate youre hint or tipp.

Cant help ya with the guilding as I take foolish joy in my solo guild project Band of One. But I have consistently posted LFM's at all levels and am hard to miss. Been in good guilds on Khyber and Thelanis many years ago, but have had great fun on Cannith since its launch.

Your English is rough, which means you probably speak a different language, and one more than me. But that also might have been an issue for you that might not improve on other servers.
    Varr's all over. Cannith Varr getting the love currently.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Varr View Post
    Cant help ya with the guilding as I take foolish joy in my solo guild project Band of One. But I have consistently posted LFM's at all levels and am hard to miss. Been in good guilds on Khyber and Thelanis many years ago, but have had great fun on Cannith since its launch.

Your English is rough, which means you probably speak a different language, and one more than me. But that also might have been an issue for you that might not improve on other servers.
    i had fun aswell so long i ignored the ignorant m/oO\m & look @ my posts mate im not a person who "talks" alot here or anywhere else. & even if youre older than my account here doesnt mean i havent been in the old days where ppl actually were taking care of what theyre saying or doing.

Exit, pursued by a bear. ~ William Shakespeare (stage direction from The Winter's Tale)