Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default ORD Event

Hey Orienites,

the ORD team is thinking about hosting a new event. If you got an idea, please let us know.

Cheers,
    Titus and the ORD team
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Hey Orienites,

the ORD team is thinking about hosting a new event. If you got an idea, please let us know.

Cheers,
    Titus and the ORD team
    The PvP games! Make players fight each other for things and make brackets and stuff
    Chaotic Good but in real life

To make this fair will be insanely difficult. I knew you talked about this in the past. Did you come up with any ideas for a concept?

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Last edited by TitusOvid; 03-28-2021 at 05:08 PM.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Default Raid Guide for Dryd and the Demigod published

Hello all,

Band finished and published the new raid guide. You'll find it in Strategy >> #raid-guides

And we are at 782 members as of today. Please spread the word so we reach 800, will ya?!

Cheers,
    Titus.

Hello all,

Band finished and published the new raid guide. You'll find it in Strategy >> #raid-guides

And we are at 782 members as of today. Please spread the word so we reach 800, will ya?!

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Sure ill join
    Chaotic Good but in real life

Default 800+

Mission accomplished. Woot!

Cheers,
    Titus.

Community Member

Default Ord

845 Members as of 6/8/2021 - Keep On Coming, glad to see everyone getting together!

We are closing in on the 900 mark of members but since it is summer we always have free spots in raids. Or maybe you want to host your own raids and need a working voice chat? We'll help you out. Come on over.

Check out our raiding schedule or join spontaneous ones.

Cheers,
    Titus.

Default Interest check

Hey Orienites,

someone brought up an idea of an event. So this is an interest check:
    Is anyone interested in an event and/or weekend of storage favor farming or maybe needs help with flagging for raids?

Please get back to us with this in the #events-talk channel on the ORD. Thank you.

Cheers,
    Titus.

Hey Orienites,

someone brought up an idea of an event. So this is an interest check:
    Is anyone interested in an event and/or weekend of storage favor farming or maybe needs help with flagging for raids?

Please get back to us with this in the #events-talk channel on the ORD. Thank you.

Cheers,
    Titus.

Alright, there are some people that need storage favor.
    Next step: Are there characters around that can serve as openers for Coin Lord and Kundarak favor? Please get back to me.
    I myself can offer 1 lvl 30 bard.

Cheers,
    Titus.

For the upcoming HCL 5 we opened up a channel so you can meet up with other Orienties and fight death together like the awesome people you are.

Cheers,
    Titus.

https://discord.gg/PKDxEtg

My first time on discord. I have no idea how to use it.
    Sometimes I pull one out just to watch it die over and over. That's how much I hate hires.

You joined the server successfully. I verified you manually so you have access to the whole server. If you need more help I give you a tour.

Cheers,
    Titus.

Default new ingame channel

Hi folks,
    I created a new ingame channel for reaper runs. If you are interested please type /joinchannel reaper.
    If this gets popular I hope it helps with finding regular groups for reaping.

Cheers,
    Titus.

Default 2022 raffle

Hi folks,
    I am playing with the thought to organize a new raffle. Maybe end of february to celebrate something something Orien. I would need some help. Last time we were a team of around 5 people.
    I need help with:
    - advertisement
    - collecting donations
    - document donations
    - create packages of donations to raffle away (depends how much donations we get)
    - help to execute the raffle
    - handout winnings
    and 5 other things I can't think off at the moment.
    Everything is fine timewise until the actual raffle weekend. That will be very ttime-intensive for everyone involved.
    So any volunterrs for this formidable fun event?

Cheers,
    Titus.

Hi folks,

I will start the preparations for the raffle this coming Sunday. So far I got 3 volunteers - Cranjis, Katalissa and Kerkos- and Forcy created a great documentation doc already. But we could use some more help. If someone is ready for some fun behind the scenes, countless hours of sorting and preparation step forward into glory. Sell me your soul and you will forever be remembered in the Orien Hall of Heroes!
    cough cough

Cheers,
    Titus.

Default 1001

We did it!
    We reached our 1001th member for the Orien Raiding Discord.
    The Discord Team likes to thank all those who joined and make this a great place to be and support it.

Cheers,
    ORD Team

Hey folks,
    I'd like to welcome our new raid host for US timezones: The guild Gathering of Shadows. They got a good core group, have always spots for pugs and are fun to run with.
    Check out #guilded-news on the discord or the Guilded Calendar. Sadly you have to login for that for a longer time now.

All in all, Orien covers a good portion of the week and the day with scheduled raids for newbies to veteran. Don't be shy, join the discord and the raid lfms.

Cheers all and cu ingame.
    Titus

Default Reaper role and changes in the #trade channel

Hi folks,

we added a new role to ORD in accordance to the new ingame reaper channel so that you will be able to ping a specific group for questing and raiding.
    In order to get pinged you need to add that role yourself. Type -role reaper in the #bot-spam channel. This is meant for high reaper runs like R7+.
    (To join the ingame reaper channel, create a new window, type /joinchannel reaper and adjust your in- and outgoing messages to the new userchannel.)

Two changes were done for the #trade channel.
    1) We allow communications in there as long as they stay on topic.
    2) And if you got a standing offer, we will mark your post and it won't get purged after 2 month.

Cheers,
    Titus

Default New addition: Poll Bot

Hey Orienites,

we added a poll bot to the ORD and started two polls already to test it out.
    If you want to participate or start your own poll, you are welcome to do so.
    Join the ORD, check the emoji in #welcome to get the raiders role and have a look at #noticeboard for a quick explanation.
    Rules of the discord apply to the polls, as well of course.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Last edited by TitusOvid; 01-25-2023 at 05:18 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast