Community Member

Default Gear set for iconic (level 15-28) leveling?

Looking for recommendations for gear to level through some iconic TRs. Been sitting at cap for a while and want to grind out some iconics (all TWF tempest based puré or multi class). But my leveling gear is a bit dated.

Thinking I can start with heroic Sharn or Ravenloft gear (need to farm it - probably easier to farm Sharn?) and perhaps compliment with other stuff I have and Cannith Craft stuff, but wondering how far that will take me and what to do between then and my level 28/29 stuff.

Thanks
    Last edited by RS-Makk; 07-14-2019 at 02:57 PM.

Community Member

You probably wont get a lot of feedback on this topic because epic 20-30 takes 48-72 calender hours to grind out depending on who you're running with and Reaper diff. So there is not much value farming out specific epic gear for a weekend TR tromp. Typically, most run heroic RL gear on R1-3; and trodge with a few like-minded guildies. By Sunday night, you're right back to 20; rinse, repeat.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Taxidiotis View Post
    You probably wont get a lot of feedback on this topic because epic 20-30 takes 48-72 calender hours to grind out depending on who you're running with and Reaper diff. So there is not much value farming out specific epic gear for a weekend TR tromp. Typically, most run heroic RL gear on R1-3; and trodge with a few like-minded guildies. By Sunday night, you're right back to 20; rinse, repeat.
    But iconics suck much worse than you describe. 15-20 blows...

Community Member

For 15-20 use Sharn Part of the Family Set and then CC stuff. At 21, I use all CC stuff and tend not to change (except armor and my dex item at 26) until 29. From what i have heard a lot of people are using sharn gear all the way up to 29. I don't have a ton of Slavelords stuff and don't see the point for 1 level. I do have Ravenlord melee raid gear(like the gloves), but again its 1 level.

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Don’t forget to look at lower level gear like Ratcatcher that you might enjoy and a Shroud Displacement clicky or three
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

I’d like to see a 3-tier content release with loot sets covering heroic min level 1, epic min level 20, and legendary min level 30 ( maybe 29). This would help cover heat for that range
    Sarlona
    Gutter-Oowaoonah-Ute-Mauhl-Rockroll-Gutsack-Talrasha

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by xberto View Post
    I’d like to see a 3-tier content release with loot sets covering heroic min level 1, epic min level 20, and legendary min level 30 ( maybe 29). This would help cover heat for that range
    Honestly all you need in heroics is a good weapon with all the bypasses necessary DR/Incorp.

I still would love to see a polymorph weapon drop in an end game raid, that levels with you. It could have metalline/incorp/aligned and have die that scales with level. Maybe not the most powerful at each level, however competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by xberto View Post
    Some people would prefer Lvl 3, Lvl 18, and Level 25 (or possibly 28). (And something around 10, but that's pretty much covered by existing named items/Slavers.)

There is no "one size fits all".

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    Some people would prefer Lvl 3, Lvl 18, and Level 25 (or possibly 28). (And something around 10, but that's pretty much covered by existing named items/Slavers.)

There is no "one size fits all".
    this is true. I was just throwing out round-about numbers. I always eat enough daily dice xp to start at least level 3 anyway. 3-18-25 is OK. I do feel like the 25 might be a little low though. I'm thinking most new content should have a legendary tier. I think an optimal 3 tier is 3-20-29
    Sarlona
    Gutter-Oowaoonah-Ute-Mauhl-Rockroll-Gutsack-Talrasha