First off, don't bother reading this if all you do/like is XP grind. There, just saved you like 3 minutes of your life.

Hey new Thelanis players:
If you're just starting out (a.k.a. your main character is an "adventurer") and are, let's say, around levels 6- 14 on a certain character, then I would like to extend out an invitation to party up with you.

This is mostly because of the lack of people on Thelanis, or rather, the lack of people who want to run random quests. Maybe it's a time zone thing...

because there are literally no people on* who actually make it feel like you're working on a team.

I am on Saturdays 1 pm to 4 pm PDT; 8 pm to 11 pm UTC. Look for the characters "Flandri" (lvl 14 cleric) and "Nieken" (lvl 6 rogue) using the "Who" tab of the "Social" page (accessible by pressing "O"). If you see just one online but want the other, then send me a message and I'll switch characters.

Or if you're just bored and want someone to play with, I suppose that's fine too. I don't zerg through quests, I want to work as a team.

I don't own any of the adventure packs that I want to run (for personal reasons), so it's mostly going to be limited to f2p quests. Not that it matters, as I expect most of you guys to be new anyways without much content either.

Cheers

*as in "there were only TWO lvl 14s on the entire Thelanis server, and I was one of them"