Default Seeking Friends / Friendly Guilds

So my wife and I really like DDO. We mostly play by ourselves and have built a guild for us and just in case any of our friends want to join us. We've even gotten our airship and several airship rooms. We enjoy it as a symbol of stuff we work for and using it as a kind of "housing" for us. So we arent looking to join other guilds.

But, we would also like to eventually do the bigger group things and raids. We'd love to make some friends with other people who regularly do group stuff or perhaps make friends with some guilds who may look for others outside their guild to join their raids (casually).

I own every adventure pack and expansion and she is VIP and currently has the ravenloft expansion but we will be getting her the others. We are only level 11 on our new "mains" right now.
    Krayve Shadowfire
    <Knights of Dulles>
    Tiefling Warlock
    Cannith Server

Community Member

Hey. I at least wanted to acknowledge your post.

I've got a level 10 trapper cleric (Denno) who probably could quest with you, although my schedule doesn't permit for particularly active raiding. Feel free to hit me up if you see me online.

Community Member

Company of Gyros is very similar. We are consist of 3 friends, and play on and off throughout the week. We would be happy to quest with you any time. All of my toons are "Thaco" something so feel free to drop me an invite. We have several toons in the 11 range, my tank is 12. (Thacotank)

The Thousand Swords is pretty casual but theres definitely a few of us who are sometimes up for raiding,and usually just don't have enough people. (Sometimes, lfm's are more trouble than fun so we won't always just default to posting). I'm leader and try to be n at least a bit most days. feel free to add me Zylitsuki
    Leader of The Thousand Swords, a Cannith-based guild. We are always recruiting people who enjoy playing the game as much as we do. Contact 'Zylitsuki' in game for more info.

Community Member

Default new friend

i am level 11 wolf druid atm...toon's name is Twirlomatic. add me and i'm always happy to run stuff and make new friends.