Default Highest dodge pure ranger tempest?

What's the highest standing dodge a full level 20 ranger tempest can get? I know the armor maximum dexterity bonus limits your dodge, but does that apply to the reaper trees +1,+2, etc dodge and dodge cap? Because there's three things, dodge, dodge cap, and max dex bonus. And I'm a little concerned I might need some knowledge in this area.

So whats the highest you can get your dodge without using clickies, temp stuff, etc on a pure 20 ranger tempest? And how did you do it?

Anybody with dodge knowledge? How can I get higher dodge? I have 33 standing now, but I hear people say they are getting high 30's and low-mid 40's standing dodge? Is that possible with pure ranger? What gear tradeoffs do you need? Is there a loss of dps focusing on dodge that much? I am talking standing, not clicky burst dodge. I have the vestments of ravenloft with the max armor dex augment slotted, and all the tempest dodge increases, but what about the reaper panel plus to dodge and dodge cap? Does that bypass armor max dex bonus limit? I could get more from a Sharn armor, but not the numbers others have said. Anyone?

Hero

27% Dodge at level 30 is reasonable for Tempest if you invest in Shadar-Kai PLs or count on reaper Dodge enhancements. More than that and you start losing DPS by spending 6 AP in Tempest Improved Dodge and Tempest Improved Mobility.

Maximum Dexterity Bonus:
    22 Legendary Wildcard
    3 Tempest Improved Mobility
    2 Fencing Master (ship buff)
    2 Armored Agility (augment)
    2 Mobility feat
    = 31% MDB potential

Dodge Cap:
    25 base
    3 Tempest Improved Mobility
    2 Fencing Master (ship buff)
    = 30 dodge cap potential

Dodge:
    19 item (cloak)
    3 Dodge
    2 Mobility
    3 Tempest Improved Dodge (required for Improved Mobility)
    3 Shadar Kai PLs/reaper
    = 30% dodge potential

You can raise MDB potential by twisting in Lithe, but you'd still need to find a way to increase dodge cap. Reaper enhancements can net +3 dodge cap, but that's expensive (41 AP) and doesn't address all of the potential with Lithe.

I don't see how it's possible to get low 40s Dodge as a Tempest.
    Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi, Nichevo-1 | 75 million Reaper XP