Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post

Shiradi Champion
    This tree is alright for casters and not great for ranged characters in its current state. A lot of the Bow users are pulled over by Fury right now, so we gave it a bit of that power to make Shiradi a more viable choice for them. We don't want to take Fury away from bow-users entirely (or Shiradi away from casters), just to make Shiradi a viable choice for ranged weapon characters.
    • The first five cores (replacing their existing attack/damage bonuses) add +1 to hit and damage with ranged weapons.
    • Favorable Winds and Fey Power scale with 200% Ranged Power.
    • Stay Frosty's cold damage scales with 200% ranged power.
    • Stay Frosty now passively provides its +3/+6 Spot and Listen
    • Stay Good's light damage scales with 200% ranged power.
    • Rainbow's random damage scales with 200% ranged power.
    • Added clarifying language to Double Rainbow to indicate that its effects may scale with Melee, Ranged, or Spell Power depending on the origin of effects it finds.
    • Whirling Wrists also grants +2/4/6% Doubleshot.
    • Wild Shots scales with 200% Ranged Power.
    • Rain of Arrows no longer requires charging.
    • Rain of Arrows now has a 3-minute cooldown.
    • Rain of Arrows' damage scales with 200% Ranged Power.
    • Rain of Arrows now costs 1AP.
    • Rain of Arrows' tooltip now properly reflects its 20% of application per second (previously read 10%).
    • Tea With the Queen now costs 1AP.
    • Track also debuffs fortification by 2% per stack
    • Stand & Deliver now also grants +1mult on 19-20 with Ranged weapons
    • In The Weeds adds +3 PRR and +3 MRR per stack.
    • NEW: Horizon Shot (T6): Your next shot with a Ranged or Thrown weapon has +400% damage and +16 to its Critical Threat Range. 30 second cooldown. (1 Rank, 1AP)
    My observations:

[*]Favorable Winds and Fey Power scale with 200% Ranged Power. - Will the sonic damage also scale with spell power or no?

[*]Rain of Arrows' damage scales with 200% Ranged Power. - There also needs to be some sort of pin or slow affect. As is, mobs simply move out of the area and no longer take damage.

[*]Stand & Deliver now also grants +1mult on 19-20 with Ranged weapons - Is this an always on passive bonus or will you need to be standing still for it to be active? Obviously, I would argue it needs to be always on to be useful.

[*]NEW: Horizon Shot (T6): Your next shot with a Ranged or Thrown weapon has +400% damage and +16 to its Critical Threat Range. 30 second cooldown. (1 Rank, 1AP) - Way too long of a cooldown. If you are using in conjunction with Manyshot (which is what you do) you will only get 1 within the time that Manyshot is active as compared to Fury where you can get up to 4 if you have perfect timing. Of course, you can always change Manyshot to a stance (which is how it should be) but, as is, it is severely inferior to FoTW.
    Last edited by barecm; 07-15-2019 at 01:21 PM.

I am afraid druids will be forced to be in magister whatever you do.
    The dc difference between shiradi and magister is too much imho.
    Is there any posdibilities druids can get some dc+ in shiradi?

You really want maxcaster lvls as druid. But wo good eq you are not
    Meeting groups expectations. After magister is introduced you will start
    Balance around that. And even with my maxed reaper toon and all pastlife toon
    I am afraid i have to go boring magister instead of fun shiradi just to land
    Quake.

Hope i am wrong or give a few dc also in shiradi? (Or better imho tone down dc in magister
    So you have freedom as dc caster left)

Community Member

Well, this change kills Trees even more than they were already, thanks for that I guess, not that anyone is using them now anyway.

Previously, when they were good (all you have to do to make them good again is leave them alone and speed up their animations for cleaves and whirlwind), you could be in tree, ummm...maybe 80ish% of the time with a proper build. Now, all you've done is massively nerf the amount of time you can be in tree form, and then also not fixed it all. I guess since nobody was using it, it's fine, since you know, breaking something even more than it was already broken doesn't matter too much. But even if you speed up the animations, on this 5 minute timer, it will not be better to be a Tree for 30 seconds out of every 5 minutes than it is to just be in another Destiny which will give far better results for a melee character. I know you are a saying you are working on it, but really, you have moved it to a point where it won't matter too much what you do to it if you leave it at this 5 minute timer.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112