Default Zerg -- Recruiting

We at Zerg are recruiting to grow our depth and flexibility.

Our mission: We strive to be the premier raiding guild on Thelanis. This is possible by embracing the challenge of end game content and pushing ourselves to complete it sooner and harder than others think is possible.

Our story: Zerg was revitalized a few weeks ago when a core of strong players sat down and decided we wanted to bring back the raiding scene to Thelanis in a big way. I have spent some time at some great guilds on other servers and have always noted that Thelanis has a highly fragmented group of guilds. This creates some challenges with organizing for raids and tackling hard content so we set a goal to create a guild that would entice other great players to join.

Why we are looking: currently we are at 12 strong. This has allowed us to raid and do some great things but it also puts pressure on us that everyone must always be on for a full guild raid. Since that can’t always be the case we are need to add some talent that can assist filling multiple raid groups throughout the week. Keep in mind we will never be a big guild as that doesn’t necessarily help us achieve our goals.

What we do: on a given night we could do anything from high skull questing to zerg a couple day TR. When we run lower skull stuff we like to unwind and have some fun (maybe some grease involved) and when we run high skulls raids or quests we are focused and on point.

In our short time as core group we have: completed THTH (first on Thelanis and 3rd worldwide), run R5 Leg Shroud, 6 man Strahd on R4, etc., etc., etc. The point I’m making here is we have a goal and focus to achieve objectives and we problem solve until we have done it. These don’t always come easy but the collaboration of a guild makes these feats possible.

Who we are looking for: end game focused players that are motivated by our mission statement above. We recognize that not everyone will fit this mold and that is fine…we will be selective of who we recruit as we expect you to be selective of what guild you join. What we need are players that know how to run hard content, optimize their builds and team up to achieve more together. If this is you and you are interested feel free to reach out to me on here or any member of Zerg in game and we can discuss more about us and you and how we move forward together.
    ZERG
    Whynnd | Xantroos | Cyridven | Justys

It's been cool to see Thelanis building up its own proper endgame raiding guild; myself and others have noted this particular absence on our server for a while now. While I'm probably not interested in such a time investment at this time, I do wish Zerg the best of luck. Let's see some achievements, Thelanis!

Also, it would help to specify the times you guys typically play on this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    I'm not saying TRing isn't optional but its kind of optional in the way that defeating the waves in Devil Assault are optional.
    Smuggler's Rest sheet music || "Smash and Burn" dice puzzle solver

Quote Originally Posted by FuryFlash View Post
    It's been cool to see Thelanis building up its own proper endgame raiding guild; myself and others have noted this particular absence on our server for a while now. While I'm probably not interested in such a time investment at this time, I do wish Zerg the best of luck. Let's see some achievements, Thelanis!

Also, it would help to specify the times you guys typically play on this post.
    To that point we have people across the globe but our heaviest play time is US eastern in the evening.
    ZERG
    Whynnd | Xantroos | Cyridven | Justys