Community Member

Default Pendant of the Azure Sky/Sea

What are the Elemental form bonuses typed as? Will the Azure Sea one stack with Reflection of Wave? Will Order's Garb stack with Reflection of Wave / Pendant of the Azure Sea (/Sky)? And how much do the Pendants add to spellpower and such?

Community Member

People are not helpful, sad.

I have heroic version only. It is Exceptional bonus. I need to check in-game. Its is 1 max lvl, 10 spellpower, +3% crit. But will check numbers.

I guess epic version have better values.

Community Member

Oh and it is part of +Wis set.

Because developers dont know that sorcs in fire elemental form do not need extra +Wis, but +Cha instead.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whisper1 View Post
    People are not helpful, sad.

I have heroic version only. It is Exceptional bonus. I need to check in-game. Its is 1 max lvl, 10 spellpower, +3% crit. But will check numbers.

I guess epic version have better values.
    Exceptional? Blah, I'm guessing that means it wouldn't stack with Reflection of Wave then?

Because developers dont know that sorcs in fire elemental form do not need extra +Wis, but +Cha instead.
    Druid
    Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

Systems Designer

The set was designed for Druids, but I let Sorcerers tag in on the necklaces if they wanted to. I don't expect them to use the full set, but it was minimal effort to let them have a little fun, so hey - why not?
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    The set was designed for Druids, but I let Sorcerers tag in on the necklaces if they wanted to. I don't expect them to use the full set, but it was minimal effort to let them have a little fun, so hey - why not?
    While your hear could you let us know if the caster level increase is just caster level, or if it also includes max caster level.

My concerns with these items is that the bonus effect provides such little gains. 10 exceptional spell power and 2% exceptional crit chance is really small considering you introduced orbs with +14% exceptional crit chance and there are several items which already give +10 exceptional crit chance to all schools.

The caster level increase has 0 almost functionality. Most druid fire/water spells cap at at lvl 20 or below meaning that the only way the CL increase would be usable is for a multiclassed druid and using damage spells for damage and in a non-primal destiny.

If the effect includes a MAX caster level increase it is slightly more useful. However much of the druid cold damage comes from their DOT effects which require increases of 2 caster levels to have any effect.

In order to bring this effect in line with similar lvl 28/29 items i would sugest the following changes:
    +25 exceptional cold/fire spell power.
    +10% exceptional cold/fire crit chance.
    +4 CL and Max CL increase to fire/cold spells.

Thanks.

PS. If you want to make a druid truly happy expand these benefits to include all spells/types in the season (summer/winter).

Community Member

Unless Reflection of Wave was intended mostly for Sorcerers, why does it have to have entirely the same typed bonuses as an item from the new Druid set?

Community Member

There are sets designed specially for Druids, there are sets for Cleric/FVS, but where are specially for Sorceror sets? Esoteric is for each class (gives +Int/+Cha/+Wis). You can say that caster dps types are supposed to stay in robes, but then we have Arcsteel set. Which is "tanky DPS set" - and surpise - it is set Wizards (+ Int).

10. 05-29-2019, 04:47 AM

Community Member

Exact stats:
    (Heroic) Pendant of the Azure sky: +10 Exceptional bonus to Fire spell power, +2% Exceptional bonus to Fire spell lore, "Your fire spells have an addiotional 1 to their caster level".
    Same goes for Legendary version (same bonus).
    TESTING: It actually lowers your caster level for fire spells by 1 (if logs are right).

Conclusion: Bonus for being fire elemental is small, bonus is same for heroic and legendary version (Intentional? Another bug?) - and it is bugged, lowering caster level.

Community Member

Correction: Pendant increases caster level by 1, but if you have already item that increases caster level by 2, it sets number to 1 (thus decreasing caster level).

I.e. With legendary firestorm conduit caster level is 29, with conduit + pendant = 28 (27+2-1). Without conduit caster level is 27, with pendant it is (27+1) 28.

Speculation: it sets max caster level by 1 and if there is already item that sets max caster level by 2, it overrides 2 and sets to 1, thus de-facto lowering caster level by 1.

Community Member

Why Sky attunement gives same bonus for being in Fire elemental for both Heroic and Legendary version i dont know. Working as intended? Bug?

Community Member dragons1ayer74's Avatar

Hey devs any response to Whisper1 is it bugged and going to be fixed to have it caster level reduced in certain circumstances...also is the Legendary version supposed to have the identical bonus as the heroic?