Default WTB Unbound True Seeing Shard (have mats)

I have all the ingredients needed to Cannith craft an unbound true seeing shard, I just don't have any where near the skill to craft even a bound one. Hoping to find someone with high enough skill to make me a shard so I can setup some nice googles to use a master's gift in.

You might want to look into getting into cannith crafting yourself. As crafting an unbound version of this item requires a 400 total crafting, and currently there is only a 340 possible level. So, the fail chance even at max level, is still rather high.
    ~IAmTheGreySoldier~

I've been slowly leveling my crafting. I just came back after many many years away and am starting to do reincarnations. I'm sure at the rate I'm going that I'll eventually wind up with enough essences to level up enough to make my own but that'll likely be quite some time. Depending on what % chance someone else can hit making an unbound, tossing mats towards it isn't really a big deal as the mats are just sitting around gathering dust in my storage (and I haven't done any purposeful farming for mats, just noticed I have enough for around 2 tries at making an unbound true seeing shard).

Community Member

What's your toon's name? I might have a spare in my bag. I can check later. I'll send it to you if i have one.
    Stratis on Khyber

Solo/duo raids and solo R10s. Come see what a bard can do.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq7...2ixwFkkmzBAvQw

Quote Originally Posted by Fivetigers33 View Post
    What's your toon's name? I might have a spare in my bag. I can check later. I'll send it to you if i have one.
    That'd be awesome if you do. My toon's name is Sardonic. =) Thanks.

Community Member

I checked my bag and dont have one. I can definitely craft one for you though if you have some of the ingredients. I have everything except the purified eberron dragonshard fragments. Those are bound to account, but you can trade unbound items that I could trade to an NPC for the BtA ingredients. Hit me up in game sometime. I'll be on tonight after 7 pm est, on Stratis, Oversoul, or Hopeslayerr.
    Stratis on Khyber

That was awesome of you. Thanks so much for making that for me.

Community Member

No problem. Welcome back.
    Stratis on Khyber

Hit 75 reaper points today and got my wings =) Just searched thru my post history to figure out how long it took, and from this thread, just under 2 years. Best part, still wearing the same true seeing goggles that Stratis made me at the start of it all when I came back to the game (have since added a blindness immunity shard to them).