Community Member

Default Greensteel Crafting Stacking

Hello. I have an Eldritch Knight character who primarily uses acid for spellsword. Looking through Greensteel crafting stuff indicates that I can place three separate corrosion buffs (improved, greater, superior) on a weapon. Do these buffs actually stack? The three buffs give corrosion 66, 72 and 72 (according to the wiki); will the item give +210 acid spell power with all three, or only +72?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Karanor View Post
    Hello. I have an Eldritch Knight character who primarily uses acid for spellsword. Looking through Greensteel crafting stuff indicates that I can place three separate corrosion buffs (improved, greater, superior) on a weapon. Do these buffs actually stack? The three buffs give corrosion 66, 72 and 72 (according to the wiki); will the item give +210 acid spell power with all three, or only +72?
    They don't stack, so +72.

I recommend a Burnscar Sash, from Ravenloft. It's bonus does stack with other spell power items.

Community Member

Alright, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Karanor View Post
    Alright, thank you very much.
    don't use heroic gs crafting for spellpower, it's in the worst possible place

just remember all the bonus are equipment, which is the same type of, for example https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Pansophic_Circlet
    burnscar for example is enhancement, so it would stack with equipment bonus
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm