Default Is your crafting storage accessible from Shroud?

Is it possible to do Shroud crafting, or Legendary Shroud crafting, with materials which are sitting in your crafting storage bank?
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Community Member

Yes.

Community Manager

Good to know.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Default better safe than sorry

Let's say: normally yes but like many things, in DDO it doesn't always work.
    therefore to be sure you can craft, better have the materials on you in the legendary shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    Is it possible to do Shroud crafting, or Legendary Shroud crafting, with materials which are sitting in your crafting storage bank?
    Well, yes and no.

If you have 200 parts in the shared storage bank and 1 part on you - the game often/sometimes/always seem to think you dont have enough - because it checks on you where you only have the 1. As you will often just have run through the raid you will likely have a few parts on you but most in the bank - and that might not work out so well.
    Member of Spellswords on Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    Well, yes and no.

If you have 200 parts in the shared storage bank and 1 part on you - the game often/sometimes/always seem to think you dont have enough - because it checks on you where you only have the 1. As you will often just have run through the raid you will likely have a few parts on you but most in the bank - and that might not work out so well.
    This.

You might have to destroy any items you pick up in the raid if you want to be able to craft successfully via the crafting storage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annex View Post
    Yngvarr Stormedge: Aye, laddie. Aye. That be a mighty fine pooop deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    sometimes you just want to light the players on fire, yanno?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Good to know.
    Sorry but what is good to know?

Someone says "Yes" and you didn't know, or you want to let people, that follow the devtracker, to know it's possible to get people to buy the crafting storage?

It is extremely buggy. I've stood at the end of shroud multiple times with frustrations and it didn't work. Iirc I tried to lock ingredients in my bag and it simply showed "you don't have any". As someone said above, might work by destroying the materials, didn't try that yet. But that's not how it should work.

Now I just store all my LGS crafting materials in 1 bag and hope I don't forget to bring it with me when I want to craft something.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Good to know.
    Sometimes DDO representatives scared me... really...

Quote Originally Posted by Chacka_DDO View Post
    Let's say: normally yes but like many things, in DDO it doesn't always work.
    It's can not work with single case - if you put any crafting mats into crafting storage and go to raid immediately without relog. For all other cases it's work perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    Well, yes and no.
    Irrelevant. For LGS you don't need 200 etc parts, so 1 part with you count good just because all LGS crafting need only one each mats. This bug applicable only to CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Niminae View Post
    This.
    You might have to destroy any items you pick up in the raid if you want to be able to craft successfully via the crafting storage.
    As say before, irrelevant, you don't need destroy any.
    Last edited by Ulfo; 05-13-2019 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    It should be, but if you have any kind of lag then it will most likely not work.

Take your ingredients with you in a bag, do not trust it to work.