Default Returning Player looking for a Guild

Ive Played DDO on and off since launch i currently have a 14+ cleric. Looking to get back involved and leveled up. Play times are 6pm eastern til 10pm or so on week days and anytime really on weekends, if you think id be a fit for guilds doing any runs please shoot me a PM. Also will be a subscriber and be up to date with any expansions. Prefer Khyber server but willing to travel.
    Last edited by Tryllion; 05-02-2019 at 05:36 PM.

Default Tyrs Paladium is Interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Tryllion View Post
    Ive Played DDO on and off since launch i currently have a 14+ cleric. Looking to get back involved and leveled up. Play times are 6pm eastern til 10pm or so on week days and anytime really on weekends, if you think id be a fit for guilds doing any runs please shoot me a PM. Also will be a subscriber and be up to date with any expansions. Prefer Khyber server but willing to travel.
    Tyrs Paladium on Ghallanda LOVES returning players. We are celebrating our ELEVENTH Year as a guild. We are no drama, for DDOers 30+ years of age and older (we'll make a rare exception), have 80 ACTIVES, and a legendary family of adventurers that keep coming back to play. We are close knit and have a very very active website. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs.

Check us out - I promise you it will be worth it from a camaraderie/teamwork perspective. You'll be part of the fam from DAY ONE. And we'll help to get you up to snuff in no time. Help in Tyrs is EVERYWHERE

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!