Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks so much for sharing your list. I'm glad it's reasonably close to the ones I run - good to know I haven't missed some uber strategy. One thing I like to do is save the early saga rewards for more XP-sparse levels.

Have you kept track of approximately how long it takes you in total to run them all? I'm curious about how many in-quest hours it takes others to TR.

Truth be told I'll mix it up. If I have run es chain 3 lives in a row I'll go the reavers samne asylum chain or even mix in cannith. Try to mix it up just to not get too bored. Sometimes one life might take a little longer but at least I'm not droolin on myself.
    Khyber IN BAD COMPANY Longand Drunkmage Sexyheals Fullforce

Quote Originally Posted by FURYous View Post
    • 17 Outbreak 20417 3014953
    • 17 Overgrowth 20136 3035089
    Never ever do these. Especially on reaper. They are an 5-10 more difficult than all other quests of a similar levels and the XP is terrible considering their difficulty.
    The damage done by the many close packed will of the wisps is way, way over-tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrix View Post
    Never ever do these. Especially on reaper. They are an 5-10 more difficult than all other quests of a similar levels and the XP is terrible considering their difficulty.
    The damage done by the many close packed will of the wisps is way, way over-tuned.
    Only takes 3 or so minutes to do outbreak, and 5 minutes max to do overgrowth. Thorn and paw and druids curse is super fast too if you're good.
    ~IAmTheGreySoldier~

Quote Originally Posted by nateusmaximus View Post
    Thanks so much for sharing your list. I'm glad it's reasonably close to the ones I run - good to know I haven't missed some uber strategy. One thing I like to do is save the early saga rewards for more XP-sparse levels.

Have you kept track of approximately how long it takes you in total to run them all? I'm curious about how many in-quest hours it takes others to TR.
    While not a complete picture - here is some of it from my current life.

A few days ago I drank a 30% 6 hour xp pot just before finishing WGU on R1.
    After that I cached in on both ES chains which got me capped and let me TR.
    Playing mostly in a duo and some solo the xp pot ran out when I was level 11.
    VIP, 5% ship, masters gift and heroic xp tome all add to this in addition to the 30% xp pot.

I dont consider this really fast but a decent speed. I like using the xp pots that way as it "skips" some of level 19 and some of level 1-10 where I would otherwise be running quests I like less for xp or other reasons.
    Member of Spellswords on Ghallanda

6. 05-06-2019, 11:16 AM

I will reveal a super XP/min solution that nothing can actually beat (especially for those who are bored running same quests again and again):
    1. Find a job (take extra shift) IRL - even for minimum wage you'll get $50 for less than a day (well, it's also doing same IRL quests again and again
    2. Buy Otto stone

1->16ish in less than 7 hours (avg 2 hours if you have bachelor degree according to salary stats)

Add 50% pots/vip to the equation, buying bigger TP bundles (during double bonus points), and you'll get TR/RTR everyday (and a few beers extra, and a rent!).
    Last edited by gravisrs; 05-07-2019 at 01:16 PM.
    Polska gildia DDO / Polish guild

Polska gildia DDO - Magia i Miecz (200), Argonnessen
    Zapraszamy!

Quote Originally Posted by gravisrs View Post
    I will reveal a super XP/min solution that nothing can actually beat (especially for those who are bored running same quests again and again):
    1. Find a job (take extra shift) IRL - even for minimum wage you'll get $50 for less than a day (well, it's also doing same IRL quests again and again
    2. Buy Otto stone

1->16ish in less than 7 hours (avg 2 hours if you have bachelor degree according to salary stats)

Add 50% pots/vip to the equation, buying bigger TP bundles (during double bonus points), and you'll get TR/RTR everyday (and a few beers extra, and a rent!).
    Why bother to play? Just hire some Chinese farmer to farm out your levels for you.
    Mr Blacks - Ranged DPS - 120PL - 50RP
    Mr Blues - Main - 177PL - 98RP
    Mr Greens - Caster CC/DC - 126PL - 37RP
    Mr Purples - Healer - 43PL - 21RP
    Mr Redd - Melee DPS - 129PL - 37RP
    Mr Whites - Tank - 138PL - 58RP

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by gravisrs View Post
    2. Buy Otto stone

So stop being poor?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by banjo174 View Post
    Why are you getting all offended exactly? If you just took the time to learn both quests, you could adapt your list to be better... Thats all... I mean, im not trying to say that you suck as a player, I am just saying what you could do instead. If you didn't want constructive criticism then perhaps you shouldn't have posted on the forums?

Now this is me kind of attacking you. You have been playing since 2006, when are you going to learn these 2 basic quests? It has been 13 years. Although I suppose Gianthold didnt come out right away, im not sure if the pit was available right away.
    He didn't post here for your approval. Nobody cares about your opinions. He posted here to help others. The problem with lazy people like you who covet the work of others is you won't take the time to do what he has done for the community but you sure are gonna weigh in with your utterly worthless opinion.

Thank you Fury for taking the time to do this. As a returning player it's helpful.

Banjo go play one, please. Stop playing this and stop commenting on other players hard work when you don't have the drive to do it yourself. The community needs much more of Fury-type folks than your kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley View Post
    He didn't post here for your approval. Nobody cares about your opinions. He posted here to help others. The problem with lazy people like you who covet the work of others is you won't take the time to do what he has done for the community but you sure are gonna weigh in with your utterly worthless opinion.

Thank you Fury for taking the time to do this. As a returning player it's helpful.

Banjo go play one, please. Stop playing this and stop commenting on other players hard work when you don't have the drive to do it yourself. The community needs much more of Fury-type folks than your kind.

Necro?
    ~IAmTheGreySoldier~

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley View Post
    Thank you Fury for taking the time to do this. As a returning player it's helpful...
    Welcome (back) to the game and the forums.

I'm not sure that attacking someone (regardless if it's earned or no, or wearing the guise of "defending" someone else) is a good self-introduction. ymmv.

Either way, when using the Search function, you should always check the date before firing off a response. Case in point, this is just over a year old.

But back on topic, this thread has more than a few flaws from a current perspective - for one, "Bravery Streak" is no longer a concern. So add your own grains of salt to the suggestions found here.

GL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12