Community Member

Default former player returned recently

When I played before I had vip and its greatness. I have recently returned. I have 9 toon slots.. assume that is not vip. I pay monthly. for some reason I can not get into delara's tomb. I am guessing I don't have vip now for some reason so what do I need to do, please??

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by rlarge View Post
    When I played before I had vip and its greatness. I have recently returned. I have 9 toon slots.. assume that is not vip. I pay monthly. for some reason I can not get into delara's tomb. I am guessing I don't have vip now for some reason so what do I need to do, please??
    Delera's has its own pack:

https://ddowiki.com/page/Delera%27s_Tomb

So you will likely need to purchase it for accesss or get a pass.

The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1--2 -3 -4 -5--6 -7 -8--9--10 -11-12 13 14! 15 16 17 years & still spawning kobolds
    From Turbine to SSG, who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker

Community Member

even if I go back to vip? if I go back to vip while I have time left in paid month will it give me vip now or do I have to wait till current month is up?

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

even if I go back to vip? if I go back to vip while I have time left in paid month will it give me vip now or do I have to wait till current month is up?
    If you go ViP you should get it right away.
    The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1--2 -3 -4 -5--6 -7 -8--9--10 -11-12 13 14! 15 16 17 years & still spawning kobolds
    From Turbine to SSG, who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker

I have 9 toon slots.. assume that is not vip.
    It's not. It's Premium w/ the added slots of several Expansion Packs/etc.

...I pay monthly. for some reason I can not get into delara's tomb. I am guessing I don't have vip now for some reason so what do I need to do, please??
    Quote Originally Posted by Hafeal View Post
    Delera's has its own pack:

So you will likely need to purchase it for accesss or get a pass.
    The OP said "I pay monthly" - if that's an accurate and current statement, he should be VIP and so have access to every pack (except "Expansions", which are not "Adventure Packs").

even if I go back to vip? if I go back to vip while I have time left in paid month...
    Wait - "back" to VIP?

If you are currently "paying monthly", and are still in the 30-day period from your last payment, you are VIP.

A couple weeks ago there was a major hiccup in the system, and a lot of accounts got knocked off their proper status - and it (rarely) happens anyway, for reasons unknown. If(?) you think you are still in your payment month(s), contact Customer Service via a PM (to one of the "CS_----" accounts) - they should get you back into the proper status, and re-apply your lost days.

If, otoh, you used to be VIP, then you are now Premium (see "Account Comparisons" link above) - and it's up to you whether you re-start your VIP status or continue as-is.

o CS contact info in this thread