Thumbs down The Devil's Details: Bugged

Figured I'd post this here to warn other players, seeing how in-game support must be on permanent holiday.

At the end of Devil's Details, Hathera now respawns if you bring her all the way up to the shrine room. She respawns with full HP and is no longer targetable, therefore the quest is not able to be completed.
    I posted for in-game support, but after waiting two hours inside the quest for help - my 30% pot ran out, thanks for that - I ended up leaving.

Oh, also please just remove the in-game ticket feature, as it's clearly not monitored any longer.

Community Member

Dont bring her to the shrine room.

Default And...

And never wait inquest.... with a pot running???

IT IS ALWAYS FASTER TO RERUN QUESTS.

SSG DOES NOT TAKE CUSTOMER SERVICE SERIOUSLY...

Just a fact of life with this game. I am sorry for this, but a hard lesson to learn.

Once you understand this and LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS TOWARDS THIS COMPANY,your gameplay will improve 10 fold

Yeah, they fixed the exploit of this quest, by making it so anyone who runs the exploit method, wont be able to finish the quest.
    ~IAmTheGreySoldier~

Quote Originally Posted by DisplayName View Post
    Dont bring her to the shrine room.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by banjo174 View Post
    Yeah, they fixed the exploit of this quest, by making it so anyone who runs the exploit method, wont be able to finish the quest.
    And for all those who just happen to bring her near the shrine room accidentally (I was on a ranged toon, I was ranging her) can't complete the quest. Solid logic