Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisAlien View Post
    Kynestra, i'm still waiting for the trade for my 2 x 500xp sentient xp, thanks.
    Ruh roh! Hope he/she comes through. That would be a bad omen for cross server trades.

I've never been scammed in over 20 transactions I've done in the past years, so hopefully Kynestra comes through for you.
    My take on "the grind": https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6220972

Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior.
    However, some people, by blaming others for their own bad behavior, develop a thought pattern that allows them to override self-control in order to achieve a selfish end.
    - My opinion on exploiters and cheaters blaming SSG for unfair punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora1 View Post
    Ruh roh! Hope he/she comes through. That would be a bad omen for cross server trades.

I've never been scammed in over 20 transactions I've done in the past years, so hopefully Kynestra comes through for you.
    Been 2 days no news, logging in to ddo now to check.

Thanks Kynestra for the trade!

Thanks Kynestra for the trade!
    Whew!

Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior.
    However, some people, by blaming others for their own bad behavior, develop a thought pattern that allows them to override self-control in order to achieve a selfish end.

Whew!
    I was worried too lol, 2 days no news, was thinking by monday i'm screwed.

I sent you PMs every day.
    Khyber, Homeboys: Catsin on 15oth reincarnation... (triple completionist triple epic completionist/4x most iconic PL, racial complete) and assorted mules and failed projects.

Right on, congrats on the sentient xp trade!
    I've made multiple trades with Kynestra and Fedora1, no need to feel apprehension with such quality trade hands!

So I went ahead and cracked open those collectibles boxes and added a few other items updates to the OP.
    I added color to the items to easily pick out which are the most popular and I will trade all cannith crafting mats in bulk.
    I put those in grey and don't care too much what is being traded.
    Last edited by Grandern_Marn; 06-05-2019 at 09:20 AM.
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    Right on, congrats on the sentient xp trade!
    I've made multiple trades with Kynestra and Fedora1, no need to feel apprehension with such quality trade hands!

So I went ahead and cracked open those collectibles boxes and added a few other items updates to the OP.
    I added color to the items to easily pick out which are the most popular and I will trade all cannith crafting mats in bulk.
    I put those in grey and don't care too much what is being traded.
    Yeah, unfortunately there is only 2 of them, we need at least 7, after all there are 7 servers not counting orion...

Yeah, unfortunately there is only 2 of them, we need at least 7, after all there are 7 servers not counting orion...
    And my toon on Orien has rolled a bunch of 1k xp gems for the last couple weeks, seriously.

And my toon on Orien has rolled a bunch of 1k xp gems for the last couple weeks, seriously.
    I usually do silver first then gold, I notice when your toon appears, you need to wait, wait for the yellow flash, then wait 2 secs at least after that before you roll, if not, you roll too fast, you guaranteed to get 100xp.

Also when i get 100xp on silver, i tab out, do something then tab in and do gold, if not high chance you get 1000xp on gold.

Nemesis - sent you a PM.

Thanks for the trades Nemesis!

Thanks for the trades Nemesis!
    Thanks! Now if only i can clean out the other servers, 5 servers need participants!

Thanks! Now if only i can clean out the other servers, 5 servers need participants!
    Nice going!
    I count merchants trading to 4 servers.
    We are still looking for trade representatives from Khyber, Sarlona and Argo.
    Wayfinder is going to be a toughie, not expecting a regular rep there.

I usually do silver first then gold, I notice when your toon appears, you need to wait, wait for the yellow flash, then wait 2 secs at least after that before you roll, if not, you roll too fast, you guaranteed to get 100xp.

Also when i get 100xp on silver, i tab out, do something then tab in and do gold, if not high chance you get 1000xp on gold.
    I'll do silver then gold first too, it seems if you do the gold first then the direct clicky symbol by the character image goes away so you have to click through the menu.

Updated the OP with rolls results, no sentient xp over the last couple days and the only outstanding items were doubles of what I already had available on the servers they were rolled on.
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Thelanis - Sentient XP 500 x2, DDoor Scrolls x6, 555 Cannith Essences, Jewelers Tool Kits x1, Ginger Cat pet, 10 Blessed Candles, 10 Zygomycota Fungi, and 10 Silver Flame Hymnals

PM from Thelanis.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    PM from Thelanis.

Merchant of Thelanis, your trade was greatly appreciated.

Merchant of Thelanis, your trade was greatly appreciated.
    And likewise. I think we both have a lot more bank space now.

CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    And likewise. I think we both have a lot more bank space now.

You guys should start listing out your tradable items too

Yes, with another one or two traders listing their wares it makes that much more items to look through. Always looking for a new engangered species! *ahem* ...nice pet.

You can list as little as you like, I find people have been contacting mostly on the big ticket items.
    Smaller potions or scrolls are not things people are going out of their way to trade for, I may shrink down the collectibles in my own listings and just stick with the most attractive tradables.

OP listings updated, notable addition besides the Cannith Essences, collectibles and ddoor scrolls is the Toco Toucan pet on Thelanis.

Default My Home Server Is G-Land

Okay, so here is a very brief listing of items/server for trade.

I want stuff on G-Land, my main server. However, I may also be willing to accept items on Kyber.

Argo:
    Jewelers Toolkit x6
    Sentient 200XP Gem x2
    Sentient 500XP Gem
    Brown Cat Certificate
    Mics Collectables and Ings
    Plat

Cannith:
    Jewelers Toolkit x4
    Sentient 200XP Gem x2
    Plat
    Astral Shards: 50

Orien:
    Jewelers Toolkit x4
    Plat
    Astral Shards: 18

Sarlona:
    Jewelers Toolkit x7
    Plat
    Astral Shards: 300

Thelanis:
    Jewelers Toolkit x5
    Joseph the Mini Scarecrow Certificate
    Plat
    Astral Shards: 30

Wayfinder:
    Jewelers Toolkit x5
    Sentient 200XP Gem
    Sentient 100XP Gem
    Snowy Owlbear Companion x2
    Brown Cat Companion
    Plat
    Astral Shards: 125

NOTE: I will also take any unbound L21-30 named item(s) in trade for a sentient xp gem for the same-ish xp amount. As a reminder, a L21-27 named item is worth 5sxp/ML, while a L28-30 named item is worth 10sxp/ML.

IDEA: If anyone is brave enough to try it, we could also exchange astral shards across servers. For instance, you post something like a quiver or a cure light woulds pot on the AS auction house for 50AS on your home server, which I buy. Then on my home server, I post some small item for 50AS which you buy. If anyone is interested in trying this, I will post how many AS I have on each server.
    Last edited by Fedora1; 09-03-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast