Default ????!!!! I am Back? ?????????????

It has been a long time... LONG TIME. but I am playing again or trying to.

got a lvl 20 pally that is 4 completions of the shroud raid to get 20. and 7 completions of the desert queen raid ? (I think thats the name...)

I am a lvl 20 thf pally. I was going to re-roll into twf pally. but I am so close to the 20 marks on 2 raids...

anyone still run the normal raids? any guilds actually play still?

I am USA EST can play from 4PM to around 11PM EST M-F and 24-7 on saturday and sunday. ;-P
    Sarlona Main - Ilyushinovik Pure Paladin with TORC!!!! run # 75!!! mana battery complete 2nd Torc on 80th. TR'ed
    2nd life finally: Monk [] 3rd life: Fighter []4th life: Artificer

welcome back!
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Welcome back!

There's a higher level cap now and many new raids, so the "normal" raids have changed. There's still lots of Shrouds, but they're the legendary version now. (We host public legendary Shrouds on Mondays and Tuesdays.) We're also in our training raid season right now, if you're interested in learning some of the new ones, keep an eye on this board as Gingerspyce posts for them.

There's still guilds running around, many active ones, though many have come and gone through the years. Even though we're not recruiting, there's still a guild for you out there if you choose to be in one.

Good luck with your return and enjoy things!
    .: Sarlona - High Lords of Malkier : Reaper Life 1, 2 , 3, and 4 alumnus : My Twitch : Trans and Proud : (she/they please) :.
    .: Inamorata (Goddess of Sticks) / Signalmixer (Vorpal Queen) / Darkchylde-1 (Fiend Voodulock) / Groundloop : Plus so many others! :.

Default Breaking News!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide_Death View Post
    It has been a long time... LONG TIME. but I am playing again or trying to.

got a lvl 20 pally that is 4 completions of the shroud raid to get 20. and 7 completions of the desert queen raid ? (I think thats the name...)

I am a lvl 20 thf pally. I was going to re-roll into twf pally. but I am so close to the 20 marks on 2 raids...

anyone still run the normal raids? any guilds actually play still?

I am USA EST can play from 4PM to around 11PM EST M-F and 24-7 on saturday and sunday. ;-P
    Slight Necro, but why start a new thread just to update.

I have reached level 30. leveled crafting to 360+, Capped a destiny, raided a lot. ( I hit the 7 completions needed for 20th completion list ) Didn't get a Torc so I kept plugging away...

Last night I forgot to stream my raid. 75th completion of Zawabie's Revenge. Knocked The Demon Queen out in under 3 minutes 30 seconds. sighed and decided to go ahead and open the chests to get let down for the 75th time... and BOOM Torc!!!!! Finally! I can now think about Reincarnation possibly! What a journey... I got a Torc in chest on my 3rd raid way back in 2008 or 2009 but back then I was naive and got talked into passing it to the Cleric/fvs on that run... well, it took 73 completions and 3 20th lists to finally get my Torc. I feel complete.

Now I just need to get 4 regular shroud completions to get my cleanser for my con-op goggles...

I joined a guild, but sadly they don't seem to be raiders. No biggie, no one I used to raid with back in the day are still playing the toons I friended. ( not sure why you can't friend an account ) but I used to roll with some guys in E M P I R E and High Lords of Malkier and others. So I will be keeping an eye out for any teaching raids now that I feel complete.

*edit* the friends list is strange on the class part. guessing that anyone under 20 on my list are dead toons. I would list toon names but I don't know if that is against the rules. really wish that ssg would update the friends list so that we could friend an account and not just the characters. *edit*

I guess I will push to 80 completions and see if I can get a second torc to upgrade ( lol I know I shouldn't ) but I hear that epic reincarnation resets the 20th list... and I plan on doing 2 epic lives before any TR on my Pally. So I might as well get to that 20th list.

Feel free to add me to anyone that doesn't mind a crazy Pally.
    Last edited by Cyanide_Death; 05-11-2020 at 08:13 PM. Reason: checked friends list
    Sarlona Main - Ilyushinovik Pure Paladin with TORC!!!! run # 75!!! mana battery complete 2nd Torc on 80th. TR'ed
    2nd life finally: Monk [] 3rd life: Fighter []4th life: Artificer