Default Anyone Remember ME

This is Goodfella, been gone for like 9 years now. I moved to the country had really poor internet and could no longer play. I was in Onslaught, The Ashen, and Silent Death. I just wanted you guys to know I do think about all of you. I really enjoyed playing with many people on this Server. I just wanted to know who was still out there? I am trying to move back closer to the city to get high speed internet and start playing again, If i get a response on here from some old friends I used to play with. Hope to hear from you soon... Jeff. Knuckles if your out there let me know!!!

Welcome back, oh how the game has changed evolved!

Your in for months of good times! Khyber was my home server at launch back with Fallen Heroes.....Emily, Rift, Viz and so many more. Varr is still parked there in Rogue 20 form, chilling. Jumped to Cannith when it opened to work with a new economy.

Regardless, again welcome back and I'm so Jealous of the fun your about to have!
    Varr's all over. Cannith Varr getting the love currently.

Hi Goodfella

Of course I remember you, you might remember me as well, we used to be in The Ashen. I decided to leave the guild two years ago to build up my own guild but I still have one character left in Ashen. I also stopped playing for a few years. It's good to see you, Welcome Back.
    Guild I'm one of a kind, Khyber
    Current Crew: Raika ~ Carolanne ~ Sulthania ~ Yasminne ~ Zazette
    Semi-Active Crew: Rosanna ~ Venusia ~ Coriza
    Retired Crew: Alexandra ~ Samara ~ Zaretta ~ Carelle ~ Katina ~ Nathalya ~ Kristina ~ Nausikaa ~ Carietta ~ Isabella ~ Zyvorra ~ Hetoff
    Guild The Ashen, Khyber (Originally from Riedra)
    Retired Crew: Zazumi

Quote Originally Posted by GoodFella View Post
    This is Goodfella, been gone for like 9 years now. I moved to the country had really poor internet and could no longer play. I was in Onslaught, The Ashen, and Silent Death. I just wanted you guys to know I do think about all of you. I really enjoyed playing with many people on this Server. I just wanted to know who was still out there? I am trying to move back closer to the city to get high speed internet and start playing again, If i get a response on here from some old friends I used to play with. Hope to hear from you soon... Jeff. Knuckles if your out there let me know!!!
    hey good to see ya! I remember those good ole days, Milton just started the Ashen cause cyre disbanded Onslaught we had lots of guildies playing was good times! Nuckles still around? or Grizz? or Torasor? I really wanted do play with my old friends and guild members!! and you to! Oh well nothing ever stays the same..