Default Old items vs Cannith Crafting

Yesterday while perusing the auction house, I came across some really old randomgen that had been posted. From the approximate date of expiry left, and the items listed, I wondered if they belonged to some player who had returned from X years ago, and had just shoved them all on there to raise some cash.

Aside from some small guild augment slot items I picked up, I also acquired two sets of robes listed as:

Fearsome robe of power I (ML 16)
    Deathblock robe of invulnerability (ML 12)

The reason why I am listing the ML, is that they retained their ML after blanking; but one of them broke instantly via the disjuncting process. (The reason i blanked it, is if there is any cosmetic that I want to keep (or check later, do i mirror it), I send it along to my cosmetic toon..)

Which I found was somewhat odd.

It's allowed me to keep the item (all padlocked as you can see), as the cosmetic was a rich red color.

Had anyone had a similar issue with a really old item being blanked?
    Last edited by ZeeDatRogue; 03-12-2019 at 10:32 AM.
    Orien: Level 400 Cannith Crafter
    (*) - Crafter Advert for Orien
    Guild Leader, Old Curiosity Shop
    "The 'forever' rogue"

You could try setting a min level shard in it. I think it had an X amount of permanent damage on it before you disjunctioned it and that exceeded the minimum durability of the item when disjunctioned.
    My 2 mains are Mornyngstar and Seldissan on Thelanis but I also have toons on all servers with those names. Any toon that has Mornyngstar Clan as their last name is most likely me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mornyngstar View Post
    You could try setting a min level shard in it. I think it had an X amount of permanent damage on it before you disjunctioned it and that exceeded the minimum durability of the item when disjunctioned.
    Actually it didn't or I'd have made a comment about that (do love it when people tell me what I did or did not have. Gives me a warm tingly feeling all over /rolls eyes)

i found it an interesting issue. It's the second time I have had an issue with it, so figured I'd post this one as it were as a minor bug issue.
    Orien: Level 400 Cannith Crafter
    (*) - Crafter Advert for Orien
    Guild Leader, Old Curiosity Shop
    "The 'forever' rogue"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeDatRogue View Post
    Actually it didn't or I'd have made a comment about that (do love it when people tell me what I did or did not have. Gives me a warm tingly feeling all over /rolls eyes)
    That's why Stack Overflow says, when describing your issue, relate everything you noticed, tried, etc. That way the "assumers" won't waste your time.
    Got complaints about the in-game hirelings?
    That's nothing compared to what they say about YOU

The Sister Contract: A DDO Hirelings tale on YouTube