Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Gingerspyce's Tiefling Lamannia Preview!

I'm so excited that Tiefling is almost here and the devs did a fantastic job making them look amazing!

I stayed up super late last night to live stream my first look at Tiefling during the Lamannia preview and I was not disappointed. I love all the visual options during character creation. The variety of visuals gives players a ton of control to design our own creative and unique looks.

If you're not able to get on Lamaland to check it out for yourself, you can watch my first reactions as I explore this gorgeous, soon to be playable race in DDO!

In other news, Northwynd 2 is getting close to its conclusion! Only 2 episodes left in the series and I will be announcing my next series very soon!
    if you missed, here are the most recent episodes as Northwynd works her way through upper epics...

We are still live streaming on my Twitch channel vooduspyce nearly every day. It's been 6 months since I've moved over to twitch and the channel has just surpassed 10k views and 300 followers! Thank you to everyone who watches, cheers and helps to make it a fun and successful place for me and the crew to share our daily DDO adventures and laughs with you.

Much love,
    Gingerspyce of Sarlona

Older updates:
    12/20/18 Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: A pair of live stream R10's on Voodu Warlock
    12/14/18 Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: Northwynd 2 solos reaper raids!
    12/6/18 Gingerspyce Update 41 Lost at Sea first look live stream!
    10/22/18 Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: Prioritizing past lives and Northwynd 2 episodes 1-3

Community Member

DDO figured out how to implement Demon Hunters. Plot twist: Played by a demon blooded race!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haI1jIT2oNQ

thanks! Some really striking female models/hair horn combos
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players