Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default The Ranger class in 2019...

(TITLE should be, The RANGED Ranger Class in 2019...)

Hello Everyone!

My very first created character (back in 2006 when the game came out!) was a Ranger/Rogue. I leveled him to 20, then stopped playing for years...

Over the last year or so, have come back and been playing with a group of friends and have had the opportunity to create multiple classes/races and see the state of the game with respect to this class.

Frankly, the Ranger seems severely underpowered when compared to other classes, especially when comparing to repeating crossbow users. I have TR'd that first character, deciding to continue with the Ranger/Rogue theme...but...after having played other ranged characters (repeaters!), I just can't believe the disparity.

Do you know if there are any plans to revamp the Ranger class this year to bring it more in line with other classes? I just finished Korthos.....but was sorely disappointed in his performance.

I feel that the Power Creep over the years has just left the poor Ranger out in the cold....
    Last edited by ranran; 02-25-2019 at 11:11 AM.
    -------------
    Khyber Server - Member of Raven Nation
    Characters: bunch of 'em, took 10yrs to finally get my first L30!
    Kwe, Kwizl, Kwil, Kwila, Kwip, Kwar, Kwenton, Kwwush, (yes, it's a pattern, help me )