Default Anyone from Forgotten League still around?

See title
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Hate me if you want, as of right now I'm not letting anyone crack open the build for this. Nope no way. Nada. I need developers working on the expansion pack, and that only. Again, hate me all you want, but creating a whole new realm takes priority over a broken bag. This is pretty much true of a few of the other issues that crept in today also.

Community Member

Not really. Kat and Night, I believe, still do a static group once or twice a week. Other than that, most of us have moved on to other guilds or quit the game.

Yeah, the old guild forums are dead and gone, as are most of the guild members. Myself, I only have the one alt in the guild as of today, and I am looking to just remove myself and go back to my private guild. I'll miss the guild benefits, but when I do log in, there's not much going on. Orien is mostly dead compared to any time I'm over on Cannith.

Quote Originally Posted by ilhares View Post
    Yeah, the old guild forums are dead and gone, as are most of the guild members. Myself, I only have the one alt in the guild as of today, and I am looking to just remove myself and go back to my private guild. I'll miss the guild benefits, but when I do log in, there's not much going on. Orien is mostly dead compared to any time I'm over on Cannith.
    I'd suggest looking at Orien say 10pm GMT to 3AM GMT.. It's quite busy then. Log into the titan channel too, as people often post quests/raids on there too.
    Orien: Level 400 Cannith Crafter
    (*) - Crafter Advert for Orien
    Guild Leader, Old Curiosity Shop
    "The 'forever' rogue"

Community Member

Default Still Truckin'

Yeah, Night and I still do a twice weekly static, but for the most part peeps just use the ship for buffs and do their own thing. I would say it's pretty much a dead guild on life support. There are some more active guilds out there that may be more satisfying.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Odin_Redbeard View Post
    Yeah, Night and I still do a twice weekly static, but for the most part peeps just use the ship for buffs and do their own thing. I would say it's pretty much a dead guild on life support. There are some more active guilds out there that may be more satisfying.
    There's a rumor the band is getting back together! Current static group on Monday/Wednesday includes Thau, Kat, Night, Daph.