Thread: Returning

Default Returning

Returning after a one year break and looking for a guild.

Community Member

Who are you?

Well my main is Markase. Currently level 23 and working to finish 2 iconic past lives and 3 heroic past lives for completionist. Undecided about racial past lives. Me I'm 36 year old father of two who lives in Pennsylvania works for the state of Pennsylvania and the Army reserves. Play times mostly 4pm to 10 pm Monday through Friday not daily but when I can and on weekends
    Last edited by Haloivae; 01-25-2019 at 11:13 AM.

Exit, pursued by a bear. ~ William Shakespeare (stage direction from The Winter's Tale)

Default Tyrs Paladium is Interested!

Well met Haloivae!

And welcome back to DDO.

I think you might fit in REALLY GOOD with Tyrs Paladium. We are a no drama no zerg guild for those 30 years of age and older. Most of us are parents, grandparents etc and balance real life with gaming, or at least we try to! LOL! So I am very understanding as a father myself of how challenging yet important it is to maintain a healthy balance. We are celebrating our 10th year as a guild.

We are also proudly military friendly and have always welcomed those currently serving, as well as our veterans.

Why not check out our recruitment thread and our guild rules to get an idea what we are all about?

If you are interested fill out an application! We are still very active and you are sure to make friends here in Tyrs.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 01-27-2019 at 07:19 AM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

I was member of Tyrs before my break I tried to redo the application but I think because I already have an account on the Tyrs website I couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloivae View Post
    I was member of Tyrs before my break I tried to redo the application but I think because I already have an account on the Tyrs website I couldn't.
    Really? Well if you wish to rejoin, could you PM me your Tyrs user name, email address, and/or any characters you added to our roster? I'm not seeing it but I'm destined to try and figure it out

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Haloivae View Post
    Returning after a one year break and looking for a guild.
    Heyhey Hal! Welcome back! You may have some catching up to do, but luckily where you left off a year ago is still viable content...assuming you picked up the Ravenloft pack.

Banned Camp is currently recruiting. Would be great to hear from you. See below -

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ith-your-guild