Community Member IlmerSilverhilt's Avatar

Default Abbot Marathon starting this friday 1/25/19

Hey all, so I need 2 more Vile Blasphemies on my bard... And since completions dont carry over in a TR, Ill have to do a bunch 8)

We aim for friday 1/25/19 around 20 o clock eu time (cet), and it will most likely stretch into the weekend. Ive talked to a few who is interested and Im gonna flag some guildies too!

If this sounds like something you want to be a part of send me a tell in game or reply here, thanks! Ill probably livestream some of our runs so dont be shy 8)

Mesmerita
    Illmer Silverhilt, 36pt (Half) Elf Rogue13/Fighter6/Monk1. The Kighter
    Mesmerrita d'Jorasco, 36pt PDK Bard20. Racial Completionist
    Subpar, Orien

(not currently) Livestreaming on Twitch.tv/mesmerita - My YouTube - My Spotify

I might be interested for friday runs, probably 2-3 max. Got flagged warlock, Finghin.
    >>Officer of the Polish Guild: GildiaDDOpl<<>>Cannith<<
    Isioviel Jr'eness - the Completionist
    Finghin Al'Roeg 5th life Sorcerer .......Seljuck 5th life 14ftr/5art/1wiz
    If you like my posts, consider adding to my reputation. Thank You.

thx Finghin Ill cya there!
    Subpar, Orien

Community Member

Seriously, does anyone else want to do this raid, Mesmerita and I were trying to get another run going for hours but people just kept joining, got bored and left to do other stuff.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Question2005 View Post
    Seriously, does anyone else want to do this raid, Mesmerita and I were trying to get another run going for hours but people just kept joining, got bored and left to do other stuff.
    Yup. I still love this raid. Don't really need anything from it, but I still have fun doing the goggle puzzle as it was meant to be done

Yeah a shame it didnt happen yesterday, Annisu... I still need 14 runs so will try again 8)
    Subpar, Orien

You could transfer to Orien, where we regularly run and complete this raid, and then transfer back.

Joking aside, I'd like to wish you luck and success at putting together groups! This raid tends to be very difficult to fill, so I feel your pain. If you can put together a core group of players who enjoy running Abbot, I encourage you all to try doing regularly scheduled runs twice per week like we do on Orien:
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...at-8pm-Eastern

Cannith is a really nice server with active players, so I'm positive that you'd quickly gain a strong following of regulars.
    "Swords will cut you wide open!" - Trip Fisk

Community Member

Ive been trying, but most of the time theres only 3-4 people on and at least some are busy doing other stuff (raids or whatever).

If anyone on cannith is interested in putting together a group to run Abbot regularly, please post character names here. We just finished a run with 4 people so next run should be in about 3 days from this post.

Community Member

Mitheriana could use the quiver, and I could tag along for drops, so ask us if you are running and we will try to join you. I don't really know heroic abbot though.

Did 3 runs with Woodyheart and Asasjh. Still need 10 more, so Im still up for more
    Subpar, Orien

Woodyheart here! Hey! i look for the longbow, i even have the seal ready to use...

I will stay in this life and play with u guys till i get it! i pass the beloved quiver to anyone, cause i got mine on the 2016 anniversary gift...

See u guys Wednesday!

If you say the right time i even try to get there earlier a bit.

Last edited by Neo-Masamune; 02-03-2019 at 09:55 PM.
    Woodyheart from Spellbinders on Cannith

I'm from Brazil!