Default Heroic Shroud Tuesdays

Hi all,

The Zergless static group is running Heroic Shroud every Tuesday looking to get to the 20th completion so we can un-poison an accessory, plus make some nice HGS weapons and accessories. Anyone level ~15 to 30 is welcome to join us. Just be flagged and look for the LFM. We always post the lfm in the raid channel (/joinchannel wayfinderraids) so if you're in that channel you'll see it there.

Also feel free to message me (Kriseries) in game via mail or /tell. Forum PM is also fine, but probably less likely to be seen before an in-game mail or /tell.

We play Tuesdays from 9:30-12:00ish Eastern, and we have an open spot in the static group if anyone is interested in joining us. We are currently L28, and anyone within a few levels under that would be a good fit.
    Last edited by Niminae; 01-19-2019 at 02:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annex View Post
    Yngvarr Stormedge: Aye, laddie. Aye. That be a mighty fine pooop deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    sometimes you just want to light the players on fire, yanno?

If this is still ongoing I will keep an eye out. Additionally would be down to join the static group if there is a still a spot open.

- Teabagged

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpyman7 View Post
    If this is still ongoing I will keep an eye out. Additionally would be down to join the static group if there is a still a spot open.

- Teabagged

Hey Stimpy,

Some of us have hit the 20 runs mark and so we haven't been running it every Tuesday, but I'm pretty sure there are still some who need a few runs to get to their 20th completion so there will be more runs in the coming weeks.

We do still have an open spot, and you'd be welcome to join us. We're currently 30th (with one exception) and will probably be taking a few weeks to collect heart seeds/cap destinies/run some gearing dungeons/etc. We will be doing an ER, running to 30th again, and then will TR. Throw me a /tell any Tuesday night for an invite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annex View Post
    Yngvarr Stormedge: Aye, laddie. Aye. That be a mighty fine pooop deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    sometimes you just want to light the players on fire, yanno?