Community Member

Default Looking for some company

Hello Ghallandaians

After getting my solo guild to lvl 70 to get a decent ship I was a bit stuck in frustration and away for about a year. Now I think to come back, but the empty lfm-list is disapointing while leveling. I wonder now, if joining a bigger guild, that has some (hopefully>=5) players online at GMT+1 times, with some of my toons can motivate me again.

My main is Chipps-1 (Quickblade) and you can sent him ingame mails 2. I'm looking into the box once a week.

PS: Ofc 'Halflings are Us' is still (ineffectivey) recruiting Halflings (and Gnomes)

Regards Chipps

Default Tyrs Paladium is Interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Chipps View Post
    Hello Ghallandaians

After getting my solo guild to lvl 70 to get a decent ship I was a bit stuck in frustration and away for about a year. Now I think to come back, but the empty lfm-list is disapointing while leveling. I wonder now, if joining a bigger guild, that has some (hopefully>=5) players online at GMT+1 times, with some of my toons can motivate me again.

My main is Chipps-1 (Quickblade) and you can sent him ingame mails 2. I'm looking into the box once a week.

PS: Ofc 'Halflings are Us' is still (ineffectivey) recruiting Halflings (and Gnomes)

Regards Chipps
    Well met Chipps!

We have found a solution to the LFM Blues (heh it almost sounds like a TV sitcom!)

We are an ACTIVE guild, 10 years strong, and host Ghallanda's (and the game's) premiere no drama alliance. The Fellowship. Click the links in my signature to do all the homework you wish on us...

And the best part we have guildies and alliance members ON at GMT+1 times

Expect to always find a helping hand in Tyrs Paladium!!
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 01-11-2019 at 10:43 PM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

heyo Chipps

Banned Camp has got about 15-20 active people atm with people mostly on for US evenings. We're pretty goofy. More info.
    Without new players DDO will go the way of the dodo.
    Old Sorc Build Guide, Ghallanda -> Orien