Default The Twilight Forge/Titan raid

Any1 know something about Titan raid? need it for Free Agents favor

write here or send tell too Kylerr / Artiemis in game
    Leader of Radical Dreamers
    Character's:
    Kylerr Past life's 183/183 Reaper ap 170
    Artiemis Past life's 174/183 Reaper ap 117 , Nadzieja Past life's 61/174 Reaper ap 50

Community Member IlmerSilverhilt's Avatar

Did it last life, you can see the video on my twitch channel (pardon the foreign language), its just the raid bit... I always love to run the Titan, send me a tell when you want to run it and maybe Ill have some friends that would like it too. Whats up with Free Agents favor? Falconry unlockable yet?

Mesmerita
    Illmer Silverhilt, 36pt (Half) Elf Rogue13/Fighter6/Monk1. The Kighter
    Mesmerrita d'Jorasco, 36pt PDK Bard20. Racial Completionist
    Subpar, Orien

(not currently) Livestreaming on Twitch.tv/mesmerita - My YouTube - My Spotify

Basically you need a fish and a d door-er.

If ddoor-er screw up you need to restart whole quest.

Community Member

I don't think you really need to do the raid unless you want to get 720 favor (instead of 700).

For the raid, you want one good partner and 4 or so random pugs or guildies that can follow instructions on voice chat. One does on laser/crystal gathering. One does pillar breaking and assists pugs with positioning. Pugs work on boxing the titan properly and basically need to be willing to die to keep the Titan in place. The leader is usually the person that breaks the pillars because you only get a limited amount of pillars.

The raid is 18 favor on elite so might be unnecessary.
    Last edited by Politician; 02-07-2019 at 01:05 PM.

I remeber doing the quest + prequest one elite at lvl with a 2 person team. Been a while so I don’t remeber the details but if you have a buddy you can read the guide and manage it.

I am kinda needing to run this raid too, to unlock the tree. My ingame name is Monicle Blair.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim1 View Post
    I remember doing the quest + prequest one elite at lvl with a 2 person team. Been a while so I don’t remember the details but if you have a buddy you can read the guide and manage it.
    the pre-raid requires a minimum of 3 active people for the swim section. If you managed to duo it, I would love to know how.

On a side note, I will try and get one of these posted in the next few days since I have made it back to cap. I saw Monicles post the other day but didn't have time to join.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Ultimate Lord of Shadows Dreppo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    the pre-raid requires a minimum of 3 active people for the swim section. If you managed to duo it, I would love to know how.
    Maybe with an arti/druid/PM pet.

If you need bodies and you see me on, give me a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    On Thelanis 2 people did, one was an Artificier and he was able to use his Iron Defender for the odd lever and he was able to unlock the gates for easier access.

Personally I managed to 4 man it at level a few years ago which was a pain but so worth the xp. (Docsin, Fordpefect, Mornyngstar and still can't remember the fourth.) (on Thelanis)
    My 2 mains are Mornyngstar and Seldissan on Thelanis but I also have toons on all servers with those names. Any toon that has Mornyngstar Clan as their last name is most likely me.

Quote Originally Posted by kuzka111 View Post
    Any1 know something about Titan raid? need it for Free Agents favor

write here or send tell too Kylerr / Artiemis in game
    Hey Mate,

I am running 6 lives of 5k favor and titan is part of my normal circuit so if you see me in game send me a tell I will give you a hand. in a few short weeks I will have a video up on youtube as well on the titan first part raid showing how to get through it so that it is simple for new players to learn it. my server name on cannith is Necthana, if you want to run it and learn it send me a letter or a tell I will see what we can do.,
    Former - Proud Leader of Blackout. - Khyber
    Now Proud Member of Elite Raiders - Khyber
    Proud Member of The Hand of Death - Cannith