Default Craftable Rune arms

We now have random craft able orbs, look like we should be able to do something similar to rune arms.
    Say drop a basic rune arm of any of the damage types- for example we shall say force damage.
    Maybe even open up the possibility on negative energy as a type-does level drains on blast hit.
    Put a min level on it so I set it to be level 15.
    I then for the prefix slot craft the shot pattern such as electric storm, at this point it will still use the default damage type force.
    Next for the suffix type that shall change the damage type- so I slot in electrical
    and since it is above level- 10 I can craft an extra effect.
    Perhaps chose 1 special effect from a list of named rune arms, such as lightning strike, or make your weapon that you are holding vorpal or ghost touched.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

Community Member MichaelKindrhead's Avatar

there are craftable rune arms in the game already, not as you described you would like, but they are craftable. They used to have 'blank' runearms in the ddo store, but I'm not sure if they still exist.
    Proud Kyberrian, Warrior of Altaholism, Patriarch of the Whyzbang and Kindread gene lines
    Guild Leader, Officers & Members of :
    Club Dread ; DDOAA ; CWAS ; Agents of Karma ; Halfling House of Khyber ; Heroes of Hooperville ; Flash of Smoke ; Chillin With My Gnomies

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKindrhead View Post
    there are craftable rune arms in the game already, not as you described you would like, but they are craftable. They used to have 'blank' runearms in the ddo store, but I'm not sure if they still exist.
    There are a few cratable rune arms, sadly though they are all locked at whatever minimum level they currently have and all are heroic level, there are no craftable epic or legendary rune arms.

Quote Originally Posted by sudzz View Post
    There are a few cratable rune arms, sadly though they are all locked at whatever minimum level they currently have and all are heroic level, there are no craftable epic or legendary rune arms.
    Yep, need more craftable runearms, especially epic ones. Tired of only options being Tira's Splendor and Toven's runearm in later mid levels.

All of them BTAoE aswell.

Community Member

I'd like to see an epic rune arm in the crafting bit, a dino one, or green steel (ugh), or what not. There are shields, so why not a rune arm? Something to fill in those end game levels would be really nice, though maybe I've missed some epic rune arm somewhere? Anyone seen one?