Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Community Member

UGH, Still broken. So close to 20th, and wanted to TR. ANd now I wait for a gamemaster.....

Community Member

Bumping this once more and adding to it while waiting for the raid timer to expire again ( maybe slightly off topic but imo not much to say about this other than BUMP! ):

Why is it that if you search for 'raid' in the AH/SE nothing comes up but if you search for 'timer' it lists all the relevant items?

Is there a non printable character in the word 'raid' somewhere? Reminds me of my all time favorite compiler error 'stray in program'.. Fun times...

Fixing the raid timers for DQ does need attention. It's been almost a year.

And if it is not possible, they should consider removing the timer for this raid all together.

As far as bug fixes that need attention, this should be at the top of the list. Regardless of what ppl think of the lot. A broken timer system for one if the raids should garner a fix.
    Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker View Post
    Fixing the raid timers for DQ does need attention. It's been almost a year.
    Almost a year? It has been busted for 2.5y at least. This thread was not the first multi-post multi month thread raising it as an issue and getting ignored and finally slipping into forum history.

I had meant to respond to this thread a while ago, but it completely slipped my mind.

Anyhow, I had the same what others had gone through and duly submitted a ticket. This is the answer I received from, " +Prosciutto+".

Greetings. Thank you for your help request. Against the Demon Queen is a pre-raid for Zawabi's Revenge. Because of this, the pre-raid cannot be reset with a timer. You will need to reset the pre-raid by completing the Zawabi's Revenge raid and then re-flag for Against the Demon Queen by completing the previous flagging quests to reset it. Once you complete it, you can use the timer to reset Zawabi's Revenge and begin this process again. If you have any questions, feel free to submit a new help request and we will assist you further. Thank you for contacting support!
    I get the whole "having to flag" for a raid, but this necessity at repeat flagging was removed for Ascension chamber, so why not for AgtDQ? Makes the whole process more clunkier than ever.

I refer to:
    Flagging for Litany of the Dead has been updated! When talking to Sir Rohine in order to turn Sigil Fragments in, players can now trade their copy of a completed Sigil for a new Fused Sigil. This allows players to use the Fused Sigil instead of the eight separate Sigil fragments to enter Litany of the Dead on subsequent lives. Fused Sigils are Bound to Character. Players currently flagged for Litany of the Dead will need to True Reincarnate and turn in a completed Sigil in order to get this new item.
    (U37 Patch v2).

So why not something like a 'fused Stone of Zawabi'?
    Orien: Level 400 Cannith Crafter
    (*) - Crafter Advert for Orien
    Guild Leader, Old Curiosity Shop
    "The 'forever' rogue"

Quote Originally Posted by Zavina View Post
    I had meant to respond to this thread a while ago, but it completely slipped my mind.

Anyhow, I had the same what others had gone through and duly submitted a ticket. This is the answer I received from, " +Prosciutto+".

I get the whole "having to flag" for a raid, but this necessity at repeat flagging was removed for Ascension chamber, so why not for AgtDQ? Makes the whole process more clunkier than ever.

I refer to:
    (U37 Patch v2).

So why not something like a 'fused Stone of Zawabi'?
    Unfortunatly, there is only 1 NPC to talk to for both the Pre-raid and Raid. Having a separate NPC would solve this issue. At this point, old content as it is, unless there is a total overhaul of the Sands in the next year, they should really just open this up with a quick fix.
    Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zavina View Post
    This is the answer I received from, " +Prosciutto+".<snip>
    Except, it did used to work fine, and then it mysteriously got quietly broken after an update, many years ago.

Hero

With the successful revitalization of VOD, LOB and MA raids in U47, which includes simplifying access to the raids, I wouldn't be surprised to see similar treatment for DQ and VON whenever the Legendary version of those raids is released in the future.
    Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi, Nichevo-1 | 75 million Reaper XP

Community Member

this is STILL broken. any devs on the topic?
    can you please fix this??

this is the most tedious raid in the game, since it has a long walk, a pre raid and annoying flagging mechanisms
    now we can't even get more raids done for 20ths lists??

its been 2 years and no official respond to this

@steelstar @severlin @cocojombo @cordovan

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Lanadazia View Post
    this is the most tedious raid in the game, since it has a long walk, a pre raid and annoying flagging mechanisms
    It does have a pre-raid, and I'm not going to argue about how long a walk is before it's a "long walk".

But it has pretty simple easy, flagging. You just have to run 3 flagging quests, in any order. Compare that with, say, Caught in the Web, or Curse of Strahd, if you want to talk about annoying flagging.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProducerRowan View Post
    Our final update of 2014 will extend the level cap to 30, which is intended to be DDO’s “permanent” level cap

Community Member

idea for a fix for this: change part one to be a raid instead. i don't know how easily you can change that, but it would solve the issue with the timers and let groups enter as raid without needing to split a party
    would need to make the slayer area into a raid zone aswell

Community Member

Default Fix this bypass

this bypass is store item which is useless for DQ raid

Devs. at least pay attention what ppl says

it's been over 3years you selling broken item on store.

Community Member

Default ADQ Still broken.

Aaand still broken.
    *sigh*

It will never be fixed. Don't succumb to hope.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

I would be happy if raid completions did not reset on a TR. That way I could simply accumulate completions over several lives.
    Member of Spellswords on Ghallanda

Community Member

Default Confirming it is still a problem as of June 23, 2021

I am about to attain epic completionist and then heroic TR for the first time ever.
    As part of this, I was attempting to achieve 40 completions on Zawabi's revenge - and was at 33.
    I completed #34 this morning; helped guildies get flagged and attempted to use a raid timer to enter for #35.
    Note I had completed the raid and was on timer.
    I get this message when attempting to use the raid timer: (Error): You can't reset Against the Demon Queen here. To use your raid reset timer speak with the quest giver.
    this is while talking to Zawabi.
    I even red-doored ADQ just to see if that helps - it does not.
    The /quest command showed the raid timer working correctly - I had X minutes to enter raid. But because the quest giver is also the pre-quest giver - THE RAID TIMER CAN NOT EVER WORK.
    So scratch one raid timer.
    I was planning to burn 6 in order to hit 40 - that's out the window as is the cost of purchasing said raid timers.
    Nor am I going to sit around for 2 weeks to do 6 more raids.

Thumbs down

STILL BROKEN !!!

It's a Trap ... and it got me.
    - new to Orien - let's have a look -

Zangesh qui Clades - Fire Sorc - Triple Completionist
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Laladi- Dagger Trapper Machine - Heroic Completionist
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Zindragh Zornbinder - Ranged, but only a hand full of lifes, more mule then active
    Aibus - Tank, but only a hand full of lifes, more mule then active

- man nannte ihn Zangesh qui Clades -

Still broken.

Hero

It's fixed in U50.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    With the successful revitalization of VOD, LOB and MA raids in U47, which includes simplifying access to the raids, I wouldn't be surprised to see similar treatment for DQ and VON whenever the Legendary version of those raids is released in the future.
    I was close. They fixed it at the same time they introduced Legendary Sands gear.
    Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi, Nichevo-1 | 75 million Reaper XP

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    It's fixed in U50.

I was close. They fixed it at the same time they introduced Legendary Sands gear.
    Its still broke , just brought 10 raid timers to do my completions, meh its a trap..need to fix this timer thingy
    Cost me a timer and still cant enter , RIPPED !!
    Last edited by swisscheese; 07-26-2021 at 09:35 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast