Community Member

Default Problem with old cleric

Hi, i rejoin the game many tyears after and im not able to level up my cleric to lvl 5. Well i did but i had to leave my old path because of some changes introduced to the game. im missing a tier 1 thing. What can i do????????

Quote Originally Posted by Apocaeclipse View Post
    Hi, i rejoin the game many tyears after and im not able to level up my cleric to lvl 5. Well i did but i had to leave my old path because of some changes introduced to the game. im missing a tier 1 thing. What can i do????????
    Welcome back! This is probably an issue with the introduction of domains: you select one at level 2 (tier 1), and at level 5 you get a tier 2 ability relative to that domain: see here for details.

You should have a lesser heart of wood in your inventory to undergo a lesser reincarnation (you reroll your toon, keeping XP and items). But, at level 5, I would suggest to just roll up a new toon.
    --
    Originally posted by C-Dog

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck but it's undead, then it's an undead duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Morningfrost View Post
    You should have a lesser heart of wood in your inventory to undergo a lesser reincarnation (you reroll your toon, keeping XP and items). But, at level 5, I would suggest to just roll up a new toon.
    Depending on how old this toon is, they may have multiple granted rewards, like Raider's Reward Boxes and stuff.
    If that's the case, I'd definitely do the Lesser Reincarnate.

Welcome back.

There have been changes to the Cleric Class since you last played.

In your inventory you should find a "Lesser Heart of Wood". The reason you need to use this is because the selection of the Domain happens at level 2.

To do this lesser reincarnation simply go to the Reincarnation grove found in the Hall of Heroes.

The good news is you get to "start over" but get to keep your current level and gear.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentMage View Post
    Depending on how old this toon is, they may have multiple granted rewards, like Raider's Reward Boxes and stuff.
    If that's the case, I'd definitely do the Lesser Reincarnate.
    Very true, I didn't think about that.
    --
    Originally posted by C-Dog

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck but it's undead, then it's an undead duck.