Default Looking for a guild on Sarlona

I've been playing DDO since 2010. Transferred toons to sarlona.I was in a very small guild and didn't learn much in my first few years. It was trial and error. I'm always learning new stuff. My biggest weakness is no sense of direction in some quests,like wizking. After a few runs I get better if ran the same each time.I used to really beat myself up for this until I heard Barbara Striestand say she also has no sense of direction and is lucky to find her way back to her dressing room. It doesn't mean we have no talent or intelligence,it's just a handicap we deal with.I try to stay with the group at all times. Some groups run ahead when my cleric shrines and I loose them. Or if I fall off and try to return I may die getting hit on my way back. Trust me when I say no one hates this more than me. I listen to instructions as best I can.I work 60-70 hours a week and try to take weekends off when I can. Usually it's by chance I get to play.Recently I've managed to log in and lvl our toons in a regular group. I go solo if I fall behind to catch up.I hate to leave my small guild,I really do. I feel I must. One thing I can't tolerate is being insulted by a regular in our static group and the guild leader wont handle it.We all make mystakes. At least I'm trying. Most stuff we don't know if no one tells us. I'm too busy to constantly look stuff up. Example: I just learned I can right click a spell to turn a meta off. I also just learned that diplomacy doesn't work on undead,ozzes and constructs I play for fun and not to brag about my experience.im honest to a fault. I'm also a 48 year old female. guessing when we are 80 years old and look back on the game time many of these things people take too seriously won't mean a thing. Let's try to enjoy the game and be respectful.
    Last edited by florela41; 11-12-2018 at 10:16 PM.

You can always check out The Wulfepack. We are a midsize guild that tries to steer clear of drama and placing pressure on players. You can raid or not raid, group or not group, do as you wish. There are many vets in the guild that would love to assist you. We also have other women in the guild that would also assist. Check out our website in my signature.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarlona Server - Blime | Darkgeddy | Youburn | Lakeside

Past Leader of The Wulfepack - "If you call one wulfe, you invite the Pack"
    Visit http://thewulfepack.shivtr.com/

Cool Legends of Under Mountain accepting new players

We are always open for new and veteran players to our guild. No pressure of placed on our members; except notifying an officer if gone for more than 2 months. Other than that; have fun and provide help to others if you can, or if you need help as well. Reach for Kassandri, Sadyri, or Arcea for invite.

You can also leave a thread in our recruitment room - https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...rlona-Guild-63.