Default Creation's Bane - Recruitment

Thread Moved -----> HERE

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸ø¤º°` °º¤ø¸ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    ¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..¤ Creation's Bane ¤..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤
    ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸ø¤º°` °º¤ø¸ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Welcome to Creation's Bane Recruitment Thread!

We are open to all players, whether you are new to the game, die hard veteran, or just want to be a part of a community, there is a place for you in Creation's Bane! We would all love to meet you and make you a part of our wonderful community!

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    ¤-Guild Info
    ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

¤ Server: Khyber
    ¤ Guild Level: 61
    ¤ Current member count: Mainly a Solo Guild, Looking to expand!
    ¤ Ship: We have a Kraken (Destruction)
    ¤ Established: 2017
    ¤ Offsite forums? We have a Discord, a link is in the Guild Message.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
    ¤-Rules
    ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤

¤ All Standing Stone Games gameplay rules apply. Our Guild must comply with the forum Rules of Conduct.

¤ For ease of communication we also ask that only English is used in our Guild.

¤ Respect the opinions of others and help keep the Guild free of argument and drama. If you have a grievance, contact an Officer or High with whom you are comfortable to sort it out.

¤ Any guildmate can request a change of chat topic. Officer and higher ranks are empowered to enforce the changing of chat topics to keep the Guild chat drama free.

¤ Minor swearing is allowed if used sparingly. Expect to be deranked or kicked from the Guild for heavy or constant swearing. If in doubt, do not say it. If warned, do not argue.

¤ Do not ask or hint for direct donations (gp, items) or a higher rank as we consider these begging. If you need assistance to farm for items, that is fine.

¤ Have fun!

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
    ¤-Guild Requirements
    ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤

¤ As there are no main requirements at this time, we ask that you stay active with the character(s) you add to the guild. Please do not add any banking toons or toons not actively played on.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸
    ¤-Creation's Bane Inviters
    ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸

Please send a Tell/Mail to any of the following individuals for an invitation to the Guild.

¤ Glorei

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    ¤-Events
    ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

¤ Guild events are not a huge focus for Creation's Bane. We occasionally offer staff organised events, but also allows anyone in the Guild to organize their own event. The events may be advertised in Guild Chat from time to time by the organiser of the event, the staff, and anyone else who wishes to help advertise the event. Events may be posted through Discord.

¤ Events are completely optional, but of course if you can come that would be great. After all, the more the merrier!
    Last edited by Rogue_Trapper; 05-29-2022 at 08:56 PM.

Default Reminder

Just a quick reminder that Creation's Bane is still recruiting for any members.

I am personally running TRs at the moment, Racial and Epic.
    For quick runs through my TRs, I play on R1 most of the time.
    I may join PUGs for higher difficulty if I see anything at my level, but I solo a bit do to LFMs being low in numbers.
    If I'm at level, I am always happy to run a raid.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue_Trapper View Post
    Just a quick reminder that Creation's Bane is still recruiting for any members.

I am personally running TRs at the moment, Racial and Epic.
    For quick runs through my TRs, I play on R1 most of the time.
    I may join PUGs for higher difficulty if I see anything at my level, but I solo a bit do to LFMs being low in numbers.
    If I'm at level, I am always happy to run a raid.
    Hello,

Im a returning player. Not a veteran by any means, but not a newbie either. I work full time so i dont play very much, but if that isnt an issue, let me know

Nickname in game is Neonit