Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Community Member

Iclyn here. Computer is currently kaput, looks like CPU died. I have a replacement on the way, but I'll be missing this week.

Community Member

Well the CPU replacement didn't fix it, I'm trying to reach out to support to figure out what's happening. Going to this week, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennan View Post
    Well the CPU replacement didn't fix it, I'm trying to reach out to support to figure out what's happening. Going to this week, too.
    Ugh, sorry to hear that. Seems the hits just keep coming. I wish there was something I could do to help, but, at least, know we miss you and look forward to seeing you again. Hope the holidays treat you well

We've been trying to avoid working on chain quests while you've been away; done stuff like Faithful Departed and Haunted Library. We did run The Last Stand last week, but that's quick, would be easy to rerun once you're back.

Default Tirana can't make it today

Hey guys - my computer is behaving very strangely, and it doesn't look like I'll be able to get it to run DDO for tonight's game. If it doesn't get better, I should be able to use the laptop next week, but it hasn't been updated for DDO in a long time, so isn't ready to go tonight. Sorry for the late notice, but the problem just started about an hour ago.

Community Member

You guys still looking for players? I can make a basic level 7 Alchemist. Let me know!
    I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that most, if not all, games are broken to some extent.
    One should not complain about them if one cannot fix them.
    I, for one, should take this to heart as I embark upon another journey through this game.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by M113k7262 View Post
    You guys still looking for players? I can make a basic level 7 Alchemist. Let me know!
    Ill be late tonight, but ill be therew

Default 1/10

Sorry going to miss tonight as my desktop crashed still trying to fix it. Hope to see you guys next week.

Community Member

Default Missing Monday

Uber won't there on Monday, April 4th. I'll see everyone next week

>> RP << Tirana gazes out over the past, admiring what has been and imagining what could be, but questions what role she might play in the future

Community Member

Aubearon here, I did work out something I'm happy with for iconics. It's a Tempest Aasimar Scourge.

Community Member

Won't be there for the session today, I'm sick with something and trying to get some rest.

Community Member

Hey, sorry I haven't gotten on yet. If you see this, I'm in the middle of something. I'll get on as soon as I'm able to.

Out tonight 1/2 , am sick. See you next week

Community Member

Gonna be a little late for session again, today. Monday's are getting a bit busy and keeping me late.

Quote Originally Posted by zman67 View Post
    Out tonight 1/2 , am sick. See you next week
    Hope you feel better soon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234