Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Monday Sept 9

I am stuck at work tonight so will not make it.

Have a great time and let me know what you run. I will try to keep up.

Default Can't Make It Tonight

I have to work tonight so I will not make it. I will most likely have to work on Monday nights until after Thanksgiving.

This would be a good chance for everyone to run Sharn, which I do not intend to purchase for awhile.

Post what you run and I will try to participate if I can. I am banking level 18 and almost to 19 so you should not get to far ahead.

Have great night and I will keep in touch here.

Quote Originally Posted by DrowsworD View Post
    I have to work tonight so I will not make it. I will most likely have to work on Monday nights until after Thanksgiving.

This would be a good chance for everyone to run Sharn, which I do not intend to purchase for awhile.

Post what you run and I will try to participate if I can. I am banking level 18 and almost to 19 so you should not get to far ahead.

Have great night and I will keep in touch here.
    Aw, we'll miss you

We ended up not running Sharn, as not everyone had it yet, went with Lords of Dust instead, to open up access to Eveningstar

Update - continuing in Eveningstar, working on the Heroic sagas there. Did a couple of the Wheloon quests last night. Shartyrr & Cyrilath are ready to level to 18 (and then some), so going to try to get Tirana ready to level by next week.

Thanks for the update. I was hoping to have hired a new research tech by now but it looks like it will be after T-Day for interviews. Roshon is ready for 18, maybe 19 or close, but I hate to miss out on EStar too much. Will try to stay caught up with quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Arianrhod View Post
    Update - continuing in Eveningstar, working on the Heroic sagas there. Did a couple of the Wheloon quests last night. Shartyrr & Cyrilath are ready to level to 18 (and then some), so going to try to get Tirana ready to level by next week.

Community Member

Sorry for missing Monday, I was stuck at work. Uber is ready for 18th.

Thanks,
    Yps

Default 12/2

Not going to make it for today Monday 12/2.
    Good luck.

Update -

We finished the Wheloon chain (ending in Through a Mirror Darkly) last week, and took a bit of a side trip to Sharn this week since there were only 3 of us. I think we're all ready to level to 19 at this point, but not capped yet. Hope to see everyone next week

I have dropped my subscription so no longer have access to much of the content. As such, I doubt I would be able to keep up with most of what you are doing entering the higher levels. Perhaps later next year I will restart the sub and look you up. You will probably be on another TR cycle by then.

It was great running with everyone. Have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by Arianrhod View Post
    Update -

We finished the Wheloon chain (ending in Through a Mirror Darkly) last week, and took a bit of a side trip to Sharn this week since there were only 3 of us. I think we're all ready to level to 19 at this point, but not capped yet. Hope to see everyone next week

Angry December

As of now I am working late nigh/ early mornings shift so my sleep period is current game time. This should be for the month of December, so hopefully Shartyrr will be back with you soon. Have fun while I am gone and try not to die too much.

Default Joining back to DDO

Wow glad to see you guys are still playing. Hope everything has gone well with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Raeaddil View Post
    Wow glad to see you guys are still playing. Hope everything has gone well with you.
    Hey, welcome back! Hope all is going well with you as well

Yeah, we're still around, getting close to reincarnating again, in fact, if you were thinking of coming back
    Meta & Aewanii have moved on, but Shartyrr & Cyrilath are still around with Tirana, and we've got a "new" guy, Uber, who's been quite fun to play with (even if he does out-DPS the whole rest of the group while still managing to be main healer, hehe)

Feel free to log on sometime, even if you just want to chat (we've switched back to Mondays, 8-10 EDT)

Ok I'll stop by on Monday and chat with you guys. I'd be interested in joining you guys if you have any room. Pretty rusty tho. Have to relearn the game but things are coming back to me.

Default Thoughts on next life (input welcome!)

First - so excited to have Tae back! I know we haven't been able to connect much so far for helping get Taedrael leveled, but I do have lots of time available, so if you give a heads up for what times you'd like to spend on that, I can try to make it on to ...well, at least provide some company, with one of my iconics

Second - I know Cyrilath expressed some interest in playing a FvS, and I'm afraid in my enthusiasm I may have inadvertently caused him to reconsider. Let me explain: What I had in mind was a horribly inefficient build - a Horc melee FvS of Aureon with Q-staves. This is because I've never played a Horc, and never played a Fvs, and wanted to try both at once, but the only 2H favored weapon a Horc FvS could have is QStaff. Now this would be a character that was only mediocre at healing and melee, but decent at buffing. So if Cyrilath wanted to play a REAL FvS, that was actually good at something, that would be a fine addition to the group. Also, if the Horc idea is just too weak, I'm perfectly willing to shunt that aside to play with on some solo character sometime, and pick something more competitive, like maybe a real healer or tank (could even do a tiefling sorc, but would rather wait till another life to do that, since I just played a caster this life). So, not wedded to the FvS idea, was just interested in it. Id much rather everyone in the group gets to play something they want to play, and there are still lots of things I'm interested in trying.

Third - Would like to see everyone's ideas for what they'd like to do moving forward (next life, sure, but maybe beyond that as well, since some of us may have already been preparing for what to do next and not be ready to switch gears, but might be interested in trying something special in the future) It might be fun sometime to try a full group of, say, all undead (multiclass pale masters to fill various party roles), or all warforged (possibly including fleshy artificers with the ability to be healed by repair spells). Suggestions welcome

OK, attempted to set up a Discord channel, it seemed way too easy, so not sure if it really worked, but here's the link to join (channel is called Disciples of Rain, or DoR): https://discord.gg/BWa4nC9

I'm on Discord as Duvarix (it's a mashup of names I use in a couple of other groups)

(edit - apparently these links are only good for a day or so, so if anyone else wants to give it a try, let me know and I can send a fresh link)
    Last edited by Arianrhod; 05-11-2020 at 03:05 PM.

Default Ready to reincarnate?

Hi all

Tirana has 19 of 20 tokens now, so I'd say we can plan on reincarnating next week (hopefully finish Lords of Dust tonight and maybe pick up that last token).

I saw a new level 1 in the guild list - Did Taedrael make a level 1 to run with us till we hit Tae's level (16 last I saw)? If so, hope to see you next week

Community Member

For 7/13 we ran the 4 depths quests in House D.

Community Member

For 7/20 we took 6th level, ran Freshen the Air, Rest for the Restless, and Archer Point Defense

Community Member

Sorry, my old external hard drive died and I have no other way to run the game. I'll have to miss tonight again I'm affraid. The new one I ordered should hopefully arrive by next week.

-Cyrilath

Hi all, just a reminder I won't be on tonight. Should be back next week though.

Tirana

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast