Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I weeded out and I will hopefully add some in the coming days. Mails and tells are send out. Waiting for replies.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

Default Greek Guild - Orien server)

In the Greeks, we are all crazy people. We are not too many, but we act like "300 Leonida Spartans". We are trolling everyone everything everyday. We invite only people know the Greek language. Cu in game.

Stous Greeks, eimaste oloi treloi.Den eimaste polloi, alla droume sta tous "300 tou Lewnida".Trollaroume opiondipote otidipote opotedipote. Dexomaste mono atoma poy kseroun Ellinika. Ta leme sto paixnidi.

Greece
    Last edited by MariaMeTaBle; 07-13-2020 at 04:52 PM.

I did some small updates and added 1 or 2 new guilds. Since we got some new guilds in the last couple weeks I try to find some young ones that are willing to take on new members.
    If you know of any guilds that should be on this list, feel free to message me.

Cheers,
    Titus
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Hello Orienonites,

I am in the middle of updating this list. Please check if your guild is on here or maybe missing and if the information is still up-to-date.
    This would help out a lot.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
    Titus.

Community Member

Default add The Original Brotherhood

guild lvl 185 The Original Brotherhood leader Songswrath other contacts Acura ,Biliboopblib ,Donnella Voltez ,vinder , Kattor . guild full of all player types but mostly casual
    The Leader of The Original Brotherhood

The game becomes fun once you stop caring how long it take to lvl

added, welcome to the list.

added some new ones
    Last edited by TitusOvid; 02-13-2021 at 11:15 AM.

8. 05-11-2021, 10:01 PM

In the process of updating. If you see any needed changes, please contact me. Thank you.

Cheers,
    Titus.

This needs an update. I get around and try to contact all of you but if you want/see changes, please post here.
    Thank you.

Cheers,
    Titus.

Cool Platinum Dragons

Platinum Dragons is the unofficial welcoming party of Orien. We are a large active guild lead by experienced players that takes in all types new or old. We provide a safe friendly place to grow and thrive, a giant astral diamond airship with tons of buffs, and a laid back atmosphere. If you're new to the game, a recent transfer, or a returning player looking for a relaxed guild to brush up on new changes this is the guild for you! Just send a tell or mail to Clique (leader), Poisanne (officer) or any other officer in game. Happy questing!
    https://sites.google.com/view/platinumdragons
    Last edited by Gavinne; 03-31-2023 at 06:48 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gavinne View Post
    Platinum Dragons is the unofficial welcoming party of Orien. We are an open guild lead by experienced players that takes in all types new or old. We provide a safe friendly place to grow and thrive, a giant astral diamond airship with tons of buffs, and a laid back atmosphere. If you're new to the game or a returning player looking for a relaxed guild to brush up on new changes this is the guild for you! Just send a tell or mail to Clique (leader), Iamnotded (officer) or Vargot (officer) in game. Happy questing!
    Looking forward to supporting any and everyone! Good times ahead! Go P Dragons!

Alright, I updated the list. It got shorter alright. But we got some new guilds on the list that welcome fresh players.
    If you want to be on this list drop me a message here, ingame or discord.

Cheers,
    Titus.

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Alright, I updated the list. It got shorter alright. But we got some new guilds on the list that welcome fresh players.
    If you want to be on this list drop me a message here, ingame or discord.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Hello Titus,

Can you add Ordo Draconis to your list?
    Our guild is an Italian guild open to all italians and to those who understand and speak Italian. To join us just contact me or any other officer online.

Thank you
    On Orien: Jhozam
    Ordo Draconis
    , DDO Italian Guild

https://www.youtube.com/@jhozam_orien

Updated list

Community Member

Leader of rollin’ twenties welcoming all new players/experienced alike. Low lvl guild still growing. Contact me directly in game for invite as I’m always on most of the day

Community Member

Tomkin TUF_rpg here, leader of VGL Privateers. we are a level 77 new player friendly guild looking to grow into a group of friends for questing and raiding. We have all the buff and largest shard ship. send me a tell in game for guild invite.

Updated, welcome

Cheers,
    Titus.

nUber - MrBlues - Endgame R10 and Raiding guild. We are a bridge to the endgame for players with the time and interest in learning the end game. We are not a Uber guild and dislike the elitist attitudes that a lot of the end game players have. We are focused on getting people over the learning curve for the endgame. We do raid with some of the top guild on the server. Just moved here from Ghalanda. Full boat buffs.

https://discord.gg/tTvR2Zv
    http://nuberguild.com

MrBlues
    Last edited by FURYous; 05-02-2023 at 11:17 AM.
    Mr Blacks - Ranged DPS - 120PL - 50RP
    Mr Blues - Main - 177PL - 98RP
    Mr Greens - Caster CC/DC - 126PL - 37RP
    Mr Purples - Healer - 43PL - 21RP
    Mr Redd - Melee DPS - 129PL - 37RP
    Mr Whites - Tank - 138PL - 58RP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12