Community Member

Thumbs up People to run with?

Returning player here(been gone for..well..a year or two at least). I seem to have a shortage of finding people to run with, and due to where I left off last I played I'm apparently not very good at soloing content. LFM's i place seem to take a while to get any bites. Just looking for active players to run with, I'm currently level 10. Message/add Velminari

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by majora89 View Post
    Returning player here(been gone for..well..a year or two at least). I seem to have a shortage of finding people to run with, and due to where I left off last I played I'm apparently not very good at soloing content. LFM's i place seem to take a while to get any bites. Just looking for active players to run with, I'm currently level 10. Message/add Velminari
    Add Chuks. I am currently going to 20 and tr'ing doing racial lives. I usually have an lfm up.

The Bashful Balladeer nazgul748's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by majora89 View Post
    Add Mushashi. I'm on the RR train as well