Community Member

Post Are you happy with your guild?

Yarrr lonely G-Land sinners,

Banned Camp (formerly Captains Crew) is recruiting! And our standards are even lower than before, so don't be shy! Even Canadians and Texans are welcomed! (*Cordo, please don't ban me from forums for using illicit language such as "Canadian"...*)

Raids / High Reaper dailies/flagging / TR zerging; very active/informative/entertaining guild.

Need Mythic/Reaper raid loot? We will pass lootz!
    Need direction in your build(s)? We will militarize you!
    Need direction in real life? We will lead you astray!

Our expectations:
    - Have (or work towards) Raid-able toon(s); (we'll even help you get there...)
    - TeamSpeak preferred; (its a free download; all of our blathering debauchery is good entertainment and passes the grind time)
    - EST/CST timezone preferred; (most accounts are located within these timezones; +/- a few more hours won't hurt...we have some red diaper Cali-commie wipes, too!)
    - Non-Politically Correct players almost a critical must; (I cannot even mention example topic subjects on mobo (or in some industrialized countries) without a ban hammer...join with your barkskin spell)
    - Unfortunately, you will often have to listen to Marvel/DC/Star Wars and other universally known major GEEK non-sense...but TeamSpeak does come with your own personal mute stance clickie (ML 1, no timer)

PM Stratiotis in-game if interested.

PS - I'll probably interrogate you a little, maybe a run or two, then kite all the TS aggro onto you to see how well you tank in our TS channel.
    PPS - If you're an Arti or Warlock, you are automatically suspect...unless you're just passing thru the TR class grind...but still, you're suspect.

Please enter any ridiculous troll responses below. It gives us something to point and laugh at; at your expense.
    All I can hear is the sound of your bleeding...ah...you know the rest!
    Last edited by Taxidiotis; 12-03-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taxidiotis View Post
    Yarrr lonely G-Land sinners,

Banned Camp (formerly Captains Crew) is recruiting! And our standards are even lower than before, so don't be shy! Even Canadians and Texans are welcomed! (*Cordo, please don't ban me from forums for using illicit language such as "Canadian"...*)

Raids / High Reaper dailies/flagging / TR zerging; very active/informative/entertaining guild.

Need Mythic/Reaper raid loot? We will pass lootz!
    Need direction in your build(s)? We will militarize you!
    Need direction in real life? We will lead you astray!

Our expectations:
    - Have (or work towards) Raid-able toon(s); (we'll even help you get there...)
    - TeamSpeak preferred; (its a free download; all of our blathering debauchery is good entertainment and passes the grind time)
    - EST/CST timezone preferred; (most accounts are located within these timezones; +/- a few more hours won't hurt...we have some red diaper Cali-commie wipes, too!)
    - Non-Politically Correct players almost a critical must; (I cannot even mention example topic subjects on mobo (or in some industrialized countries) without a ban hammer...join with your barkskin spell)
    - Unfortunately, you will often have to listen to Marvel/DC/Star Wars and other universally known major GEEK non-sense...but TeamSpeak does come with your own personal mute stance clickie (ML 1, no timer)

PM Stratiotis in-game if interested.

PS - I'll probably interrogate you a little, maybe a run or two, then kite all the TS aggro onto you to see how well you tank in our TS channel.
    PPS - If you're an Arti or Warlock, you are automatically suspect...unless you're just passing thru the TR class grind...but still, you're suspect.

Please enter any ridiculous troll responses below. It gives us something to point and laugh at; at your expense.
    All I can hear is the sound of your bleeding...ah...you know the rest!
    Do you guys give candy?
    Without new players DDO will go the way of the dodo.
    Old Sorc Build Guide, Ghallanda -> Orien

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-u-r-eye View Post
    Do you guys give candy?
    YAR! Nom-noms!

ATM, many guildies have a static TR train going almost every week.
    i.e. 1 - 30 cap in a week with a pretty static crew of hjealers, dps and casters. AND, no boxes are harmed during these trains! (We still haven't figured out how to stop being poor)

Monday & Thursday are dedicated weekly raid nights.
    Tuesday is now high reaper xp run night!

Now is the best time to collect your raid threads of fate, TR your builds and grind for that almighty RXP before Sharn launches in the coming months. You'll probably need them for Sharn...

So, all you Sinners come join us!

I hope sharn is good. Black jesus willing.
    Without new players DDO will go the way of the dodo.
    Old Sorc Build Guide, Ghallanda -> Orien