Community Member

Default UI Scaling/modifications

Is there anything that can be done to control where windows appear on the UI?

I am playing the game on a 43" 4K monitor, and it runs beautifully; game scales to that resolution just fine.

The problem is every time I talk to a quest-giver, the dialogue window appears in the upper left-hand quadrant of the screen, while the mouse jumps to the center. This gets VERY frustrating when there is a lot of quest dialogue.

So is there any way to better scale the UI, or at the very least control where those windows appear?

Community Member

I feel ya. It would be more preferable (to me) if they appeared in the center of your screen by default.

Community Member

Yeah the UI does not scale at all. The various elements all start off according to where they'd be be on a normal 1080p screen, at the top or bottom. So the XP bar is hunched over to the side and all the buffs/other elements start off up and to the side. Everything else is fine because it can be dragged about freely.

Even if all it did was not re-locate the cursor it'd be ok, but having the cursor jump to the actual middle while the box spawns halfway across the screen... yeah it sucks.